Pat Leal Films

Pat Leal Films Plus

Issue with Enhancer deleting what I had enhanced the night before... and very slow upload times for non-vimeo plus members! What's going on with the enhancer folks? Is there a bug? Last night it was working perfectly, then today what I had enhanced the night before was gone even though the look was still apparently applied? I'm still getting very slow upload times as well

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that, Pat. Can you link me to the video that this is happening to so that I can take a look?

Pat Leal Films

Pat Leal Films Plus

I'm going to try deleting what I had enhanced and replacing the video file again. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time I've done that and had to repost links/delete links from my FB posts/etc... just put the video on private right now to test it out again... Thanks for taking a look.

vimeo.com/62854395

Pat Leal Films

Pat Leal Films Plus

Yea, I actually had the Bubonic Bombardment set to enhanced at 5-6% and it was working for a few days again... However, I just noticed my video isn't enhanced anymore again right now? Someone let me know what's going on. lol

Link: vimeo.com/62854395

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

It looks like you're trying to enhance again. Let us know if you have trouble this time around.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.