Amy Mellicent

Amy Mellicent

I finally managed to get my first video uploaded but it has been at the 'conversion is about to begin' stage for the past 8 hours. PLEASE can you help me rectify this as I need it uploaded asap. Thank you.

Link: vimeo.com/63289343

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Hi Amy, looks like you've deleted this video. Please let us know if you need further assistance!

Amy Mellicent

Amy Mellicent

i have uploaded it again as you suggested and i am now at the conversion stage again....

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Hmm, it appears that it's failed in the same place yet again. Is there any way you could attempt this upload on a different browser, Amy? I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Please let me know what happens when you try on a browser other than Safari.

Amy Mellicent

Amy Mellicent

Rebecca I am currently trying to upload via Firefox but its only at 1%....

Amy Mellicent

Amy Mellicent

should i re-upload the same video whilst leaving the original to hopefully fishing conversion??
please advise how i can get this video up asap!

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Amy, unfortunately it looks like that video failed to upload. Can you try re-uploading once more? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

I'm unfortunately not specifically sure. It could be caused by a number of different factors. Have you been trying in a number of different browsers?

Amy Mellicent

Amy Mellicent

I was using Safari. I am now using Firefox and am currently at 46%.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.