Bring! Labs AG

Bring! Labs AG PRO

Hi

We have uploaded a HD video of our new iPhone App called Bring!. The video is HD, but Vimeo does not show it as HD video.

Can you help us with that? Another question: Is it possible to try Vimeo Plus for a month or so before subscription?

Many thanks

Bring! Team

Link: vimeo.com/64127177

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm working on this right now, sorry about that!

And yes, you can purchase PRO for a month and then opt-out of auto renew in your account settings so you'll only be billed for the one month.

JoomUnited

JoomUnited Plus

Hi,

We got the same here, yesterday our video was HD (720p) but since this morning HD is off even if it's written HD 720p in video params.

Thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/59671192

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm working on this right now, sorry about that!

Blue Collar

Blue Collar

IF I upload a HD video and wanna delete it and reupload one in a week since I made some changes. Can the new one still be in HD?

Blue Collar

Blue Collar

wait can anyone check why my video is not in HD? I just replace it....it was then suddenly its not

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. I am re-encoding the video in HD for you now.

Kendy

Kendy Plus

I have the same problem, I replaced my video but even if the HD logo is available, the video is not in 1080p HD :) Thanx for your help.

Link: vimeo.com/66118150

Mark

Mark Staff

Seems to be working fine, are you still having trouble?

Ashley Tsai

Ashley Tsai

I uploaded an HD video but it's not converting to HD, and the HD logo is not available. I made sure to do it after my weekly limit was reset. Please help!

Link: vimeo.com/66443420

Mark

Mark Staff

You can only upload 1 HD video per week as a basic member.

CultFresh

CultFresh

I uploaded a video 22 hours ago and still no HD option available. Help would be appreciated.

Link: vimeo.com/67309898

Brodgerz

Brodgerz

If i deleted the only HD video I uploaded this week and uploaded another HD video that did not get converted to HD will i still be able to upload another HD w/o using the replace option with basic? thx

Brodgerz

Brodgerz

THanks much appreciated!

Brodgerz

Brodgerz

can u send me the link when your done? should I stop the video that processing/converting now?

Michael Rohrbaugh

Michael Rohrbaugh Plus

I am also a Plus member and have recently uploaded an HD 1080p video, but it is not converting to HD, only playing at SD. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm sorry, but only Plus and PRO members can upload more than 1 HD video in one week.

Beau Pilgrim

Beau Pilgrim Plus

Hi Mark,

I was not aware of this. I have just paid and become a Vimeo Plus member. Could you please arrange the video to be converted to HD.

Thank you,
Beau

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm converting an HD version right now for you.

Motivated Media

Motivated Media PRO

I'm a vimeo PRO member, when I upload my 1920x1080 video - why doesnt' the resolution look the same as my source file? All my settings are for HD and it says I'm playing back in HD, but there are more compression artifacts than in my source file.

Akhil Kumar

Akhil Kumar

Hi Team,
I uploaded a video today it showed in HD, I then deleted that video due to some reason.
I uploaded another video but it does not play in HD, HD option not even visible.
Please help...

Link: vimeo.com/68468482

mistercastro

mistercastro Plus

Hey hey. Having the same problem as several other people. Video uploaded fine, it's 1920x816 (anamorphic-ish) and I've other videos that were the same with HD, but this one doesn't seem to be working. Can't even see the HD button.

I replaced an SD version before but it didn't work, so I deleted it and reuploaded, and...here we are. Help?

Link: vimeo.com/69012954

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi there, I'm not sure why that video isn't generating an HD version (it should!) We're looking into it now.

mistercastro

mistercastro Plus

Thank you. You know why it is? Because it's a Monday, and Mondays are annoying.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Mondays will always be Mondays, even to other Mondays. Mondays are jerks.

mistercastro

mistercastro Plus

Pfff. Such jerks. I'll leave the video alone until you guys have finished playing with it, eh?

Mr Cool Pictures

Mr Cool Pictures

Hello,
we're having the same problem. We have a basic user account and we've uploaded 3 videos in 720p and only one shows the option to HD, the other 2 are only in SD with no option to HD.

The links are:
vimeo.com/69037276

and

vimeo.com/69025206

Help please? :)

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

You can only upload 1 HD video per week with a basic account. Upload to PLUS or PRO for unlimited HD uploads.

Vico Casquero

Vico Casquero

Got the same prob here, our video was HD (1920 X 1080) and it{s not showing HD option on vimeo.
Can you help out pls? Thanx a lot!

Link:
vimeo.com/69640685

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Sorry about that! I've manually generated an HD version of this clip -- it should be up shortly!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.