Mark

Mark Staff

Once it's on Twitter there's nothing we can do from our end to change it, you'd have to delete it and re-post it.

Palmqvist Audio

Palmqvist Audio Plus

Hi Mark - but the problem is that your system in the first place use some OLD text (deleted and changed many days ago). the problem will not be solved by just deleting the "problem" posts. We need to get rid of the ghost text hiding in the sub bits.

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm not sure I understand. These are auto-tweets, right? Ones that tweet the vid when you upload it?

Palmqvist Audio

Palmqvist Audio Plus

truth to be told, I am totally rookie when it comes Twitter. I can just see, that the description text to the link on the tweets I have send yesterday to different people is an old text which was changed many days ago . A ..so I don't even know how to change things for future links...as it will probably still be the wrong text that accompanies the linking.

Mark

Mark Staff

Okay, well this is a cache issue on Twitter's end, there's nothing we can do about this. Sorry.

Palmqvist Audio

Palmqvist Audio Plus

Ok, thx for the reply - will the text then in time be updated, or is it just stuck like that for ever?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

You will have to re-post the video whenever Twitter's cache is rest (not sure how frequently this happens). Otherwise, it will be stuck like that and will not update automatically.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.