fritzyfied2

fritzyfied2 Plus

Why is it saying that my week's upload limit has been reached? What are the limits exactly for a plus member? I know I am nowhere near my upload limit!

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi there! You have nearly your full quota available to you. Where are you seeing this message?

fritzyfied2

fritzyfied2 Plus

i am finally able to upload this morning, but last night when i would click the actual link to upload, a warning page came up that said i've reached my limit. It was really frustrating because i had upgraded to Plus membership last week so i wouldn't have to encounter these upload limits.

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that! This was a cache issue on our end, our developers are working on it.

Eran + Aubs

Eran + Aubs Plus

I am having that same problem and this video needs to be put up today!! What do I do to resolve it?

David Ruzicka

David Ruzicka Plus

Really really frustrating and disappointing. And your communication is absolutely the worst. Vimeo is going downhill fast. And how insulting it is that I tell you I have a problem, you don't fix it but tell me it is fixed, and leave for the weekend, let me hanging. Vimeo and their staff=big FAIL. Will consider other services.

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Sorry you feel this way, David. As any other company, we have working hours and non-working hours.

Your issue appeared to be fixed on our end, and as I mentioned to you in another thread, there seems to have been a lag in the fix taking place on your end.

Again, we apologize.

Caer Maiko Ferguson

Caer Maiko Ferguson Plus

I am having this same issue! I have a plus account but it currently says I have 0B of 0B used.

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Hey Caer, on my end, I'm seeing that you've used 0GB out of 5GB for the week. Are you still seeing that you have no space to upload? Are you getting an error message when you try to upload?

PCHS Vimeo Assignments

PCHS Vimeo Assignments

Can you check out my account? It's a school account and we upgraded to PRO, but the videos are still not processing.

PCHS Vimeo Assignments

PCHS Vimeo Assignments

They were originally uploaded under a plus account, we reached our 5GB limit, so we upgraded to PRO. I hope that all the videos that were waiting to be uploaded, but were paused due to the quote, will be uploaded later. Can someone please get back to me?!!

Mark

Mark Staff

No, sorry, you'd have to re-upload these. When you run out of quota space, the upload never starts.

Horse

Horse

Man, I am having this issue too! Cannot upload from App, mobile web or computer.
Hoping you can fix this problem for me too?

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like you managed to get a video uploaded, are you still having trouble?

Horse

Horse

I only managed it by uploading to a linked Dropbox acc. Not ideal, would rather be able to upload direct from the Vimeo App on iPhone.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi there, What is the specific problem you're having with the app? Is it saying that the video exceeds your quota? If so, how large is the video?

Sheri Unrau

Sheri Unrau

I have been having the same problem for the last month. My videos are between 350 - 450 MB and it takes 2.5 - 3 hours to upload and then I get a message "Quota exceeded. Sorry, the file you want to upload is too big and exceeds your weekly upload quota.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry for the trouble. Are you uploading at vimeo.com/upload? Is it happening to all videos? What software are you using to edit/compress the videos?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.