MTB-freeride.tv

MTB-freeride.tv PRO

Hi guys,

Best Practices Guide:
Start early — Create your Vimeo On Demand page well before any release dates. Don't create the page the same day of a release so you have time to tweak it to your liking.

But how? cant puplish the site wittout the final fille?

Thanks & Greets

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Hi there, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "cant puplish the site wittout the final fille". Would you mind clarifying a little bit? Thanks!

MTB-freeride.tv

MTB-freeride.tv PRO

i want promot the ondemand site for the new movie. trailer, poster etc. is all uploaded. But the Fnal Movie file is not ready at the moment. We want to promote the movie site only with the railer, poster etc.. Final Movie is out in July...

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

I see. Unfortunately, you cannot publish a Vimeo on Demand page without all necessary components, including the final film.

We suggest that you upload everything, and then make sure it all appears and runs the way you want it to before publishing.

MTB-freeride.tv

MTB-freeride.tv PRO

mmmhh.. ok.... then no promotion before then are the parcatise guide confused:

Start early — Create your Vimeo On Demand page well before any release dates. Don't create the page the same day of a release so you have time to tweak it to your liking.

dont like...

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

I'm sorry if you're confused by that advice. What we mean by that is that you should create your page well before the release date so that you can upload all of your material and then tweak it as you see fit in the days before the release. It's always nice to be able to make last minute changes in your work before its release!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.