vincentrousson@hotmail.fr

Hello,

I work for a marketing company and I need for one year :
- 9 to 14 million stream (about 3 minutes video).
- From 130 to 150GB of bandwidth.
- Storage : 5go

Is it possible with vimeo pro?

In addition, I would like to know if it was possible to know the exact time (min. + sec.) when the user stops the video or close page.

Thanks You

Mark

Mark Staff

Yes, that's possible with PRO. The only thing that isn't is knowing what time people stop watching the video, sorry. We don't offer any statistics like that with any package.

Mark

Mark Staff

Well, we charge per play. So you'd have to figure out how many times your video will be played. You can price it out on the checkout page without buying anything vimeo.com/pro

It's around 3500 plays/months (42 000 plays/year).
Could you tell me url of checkout page please?

Thanks.
(I can not find the rates for the numbers I said) is that your rates are decreasing or should I make my calculations with 250,000 for 159 €?
Is streams = plays?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

After clicking "Get PRO now" you'll be able to calculate the cost of any extra plays under the "PRO add-ons" section. A play is anytime someone clicks the play button to watch your video.

I have this message : "Sorry, the number of additional readings is limited to 1.5 million at the moment."
I need for my client 13’100’000 stream for one year (about 1'100'000 for a month). Is it too many streams for Vimeo Pro?

Mark

Mark Staff

If you didn't receive an answer then it's possible that we are unable to help you. Unfortunately, this is out of my hands and is a much higher level discussion.

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that, someone should have definitely responded. I'll try and figure out why that didn't happen.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.