Mauricio Thomsen

Mauricio Thomsen

I keep getting this message, but I already have reconnected and also tried to disconnect and connect again. My Facebook updates are fine, but the message on the header and the email keep recurring on and on :/ What can I do?

Mark

Mark Staff

How often does this happen for you? Facebook drops the connection on purpose every few weeks for security purposes.

Mauricio Thomsen

Mauricio Thomsen

Usually once a month. But this week it happened twice. So probably it's better to keep the Facebook app here disconnected if I don't want to keep getting these emails, right? :/
Thanks anyway!

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Unfortunately, that's probably your best bet, Mauricio. Sorry about that!

Cut The Jib

Cut The Jib

it's pretty much every day for me :(

Leo Daedalus

Leo Daedalus Plus

This has been happening to me too. Something broken in need of a fix?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi Leo, Facebook tightened the way outside websites can use Facebook logins, so you'll be asked to reconnect your account every couple of weeks. Are you being asked more often than that?

Preston Jordan

Preston Jordan

Been happening to me about every single day for a week or so now; more than once a day sometimes. I just quit reconnecting and keep deleting the e-mails I keep getting.

Mark

Mark Staff

Hmm, sorry about that. We're looking into this right now.

Basa Vujin-Stein

Basa Vujin-Stein Plus

Just for your information - "Your Facebook connection has expired"
is the message is can read almost every day, too!
Shall I just go on and ignore this?

Erik Naso

Erik Naso Plus

Add me to the list. Everyday even after I reconnect it asks for it again.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Thank you for your report. Our developers are currently investigating this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime!

Proyecto de Oruga a Mariposa

Proyecto de Oruga a Mariposa

Siempre me aparece el mensaje: "Su conexión a Facebook ha expirado, por favor reconéctese nuevamente".
Y cuando lo hago siempre me aparece:

"Dificultades técnicas
Estamos teniendo algunas dificultades técnicas, así que inténtalo de nuevo dentro de un minuto".

Podrían solucionar eso? Muchas gracias.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Thank you for your report. Our developers are currently investigating this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime!

Uncle Dude

Uncle Dude

Same here - pretty much daily.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

IPIN Global

IPIN Global Plus

I am getting the same, almost daily, and today it has started with twitter too

Mark

Mark Staff

We're working on this, sorry! A fix should be coming very soon.

Rekel Producties

Rekel Producties PRO

Here also. And it's going the same direction with my Twitter account.
Good luck finding the fix!

Key Light Video

Key Light Video Plus

And now with Twitter... Once, everyday for the past four days, I get an email and the header on Vimeo page alerts me to the same thing. Not really an inconvenience of any kind... A little annoying but just wanted to give the heads up that Twitter isn't playing nice with Vimeo. I'd imagine Google+ will be next!!! Thanks for all you do. Love the site!

Mark

Mark Staff

We're working on this! Super sorry for the inconvenience!

Silverwing

Silverwing Plus

I just want you to let you know that I have the same problem. "Reconnect your Facebook account to Vimeo" and "Reconnect your Twitter account to Vimeo" occurs almost daily in my Vimeo Mail folder!

Thanks for fixing this!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

We're working on this! I've been asked to reconnect my Twitter account twice, I can relate. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Keerah

Keerah

Same problems, maties! FB and Twitter recently
Love

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

We're working on this! I've been asked to reconnect my Twitter account twice, I can relate. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Silverwing

Silverwing Plus

The message was gone for two weeks now.
Unfortunately during the last 3 days it reoccurred every morning telling me to reconnect my Facebook account to Vimeo ;-)

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Thanks for the reports, guys -- we're still working hard to get to the bottom of this issue!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.