Durso Capital Management

Durso Capital Management PRO

I just upgraded to vimeo pro and now I can't seem to get any of my videos to embed on my site. I locked the privacy to just my website, then switched it to anyone can embed. Nothing seems to work.

Before I upgraded, I had a few video's on my site and those work fine, but I can not get any new videos to embed. What am I doing wrong?

I'm a bit frustrated that once I paid for this service, it stopped working.

Link: dursocapital.com

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like it's working, are you still having trouble?

Durso Capital Management

Durso Capital Management PRO

The two videos that you see on my site where placed their before I upgraded my account to Vimeo Pro. Since upgrading, I can't embed and more videos. My account was suspended until I upgraded, not sure that has anything to do with it.

I just checked and I can not embed any video.

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you link me to an embed that doesn't work?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hmm, your video is autoplaying for me. What browser were you testing in? Did you try others?

Ibex Films

Ibex Films PRO

I'm working with Vimeo plus and I can't get a video to embed on my website, Just a message saying "sorry this video doesn't exist" when it plays fine in Vimeo. What has changed as all my other embedded videos work just fine.
site ibexfilms.co.uk

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you tell me where on that site I can find the video that doesn't work?

Ibex Films

Ibex Films PRO

It's on the camera motion page. I deleted a vimeo clip using the old embed code now can't replace it with the new clip and the new code.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry, what happens when you try to use the new code? Can you link me specifically to the video on Vimeo that you are trying to embed?

Ibex Films

Ibex Films PRO

Thanks Ian, it is playing fine when the website is viewed in IE but still says it doesn't exist on my
version of Firefox which is 21.0 What am I missing? All the other videos play OK

Nick Gaudin

Nick Gaudin Plus

I am have problems embedding my video one my site. It worked fine but have just tried to put it on a new page but all I see is the the copied code. Site is Gapsfm.com

SAP Foundation Victoria

SAP Foundation Victoria

i have built a wix site and linked vimeo videos to the site. it was working fine. i then linked the site to a registered domain, updated my setting to allow the new site to embed the video and it tells me the creator has not given me permission to emded the video as its a Vimeo Plus Feature. the site is sapvic.com.au.

Link: sapvic.com.au

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry for the trouble. Are you embedding your video with the code that we provide?

SAP Foundation Victoria

SAP Foundation Victoria

Ian, the wix website allows you to just enter the URL which was working fine up until abuot a week ago, they were all playing fine

Mark

Mark Staff

Unfortunately, if you don't use our embed code then we're unable to troubleshoot any issues.

Mark

Mark Staff

Click the "share" button on the player.

Mark

Mark Staff

You can embed videos with any account type.

Synergy

Synergy Plus

I'm getting the same message "The creator of this video has not given you permission to embed it on this domain. This is a Vimeo Plus feature." This has not been a problem before. Is there something that I have done to cause this? I need to know if we will be able to share this site and the videos with absolute certainty that they will play. Please advise as to what the issues are or what we need to do to resolve them.

Thanks

Link: synergywins.info

Mark

Mark Staff

Again, unless you use our embed code, we cannot help you. I'd suggest contacting Wix about this if their proprietary code isn't working properly.

The Baim Collection

The Baim Collection PRO

Hi I've uploaded some of my companies videos to our site and the following message comes up when I try and view the links outside of my account:
Sorry, the video at this URL has either been deleted or never existed in the first place.

It's doing this for all the videos. Can you guys let me know what I should do or doing wrong to get this problem resolved. I've posted one of the ;links as an example

Link: vimeo.com/67710209

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi, due to the commercial nature of Vimeo PRO, you are currently 'opted out' of the Vimeo community, which prohibits your videos from displaying publicly. If you want to remain opted out, you can share your videos via their video review pages. However, if you believe that your video content is suitable for the Vimeo community in that it abides by our community guidelines (vimeo.com/guidelines) you can choose to turn your community pass on. To learn more about this, check out the FAQ below.

Link: vimeo.com/help/faq/pro#community_pass

J. Maideen

J. Maideen

Hi Ian Durkin,

I am also facing the same problem, the error message:

"The creator of this video has not given you permission to embed it on this domain. This is a Vimeo Plus feature."

I am on PLUS package.

Please advise.

Regards,

Link: vimeo.com/68856437

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you please provide me with a direct URL link to the site you are attempting to embed to? Also, I recommend clearing cache and cookies and giving it another look.

J. Maideen

J. Maideen

Hi Derek,

Now, I am set the "Embed Setting" to "Nowhere" and I CAN'T view all the video on my site at WordpressTutorialElite.com

The video screen on my VIMEO MEMBER AREA show this message when I click the "SHARE" menu (on top - right - video screen):

"The owner of this video has set domain restrictions and you will not be able to embed it on all websites. Please contact the owner if you would like permission to embed this video."

AND...

The video screen ON MY SITE show this error message:

"Sorry - The creator of this video has not given you permission to embed it on this domain. This is a Vimeo Plus feature"

I am on Vimeo PLUS.

Yesterday, with the SAME setting, I CAN view all the video at my site above (WordPressTutorialElite.com)

My site is PRIVATE site, so how I can email you the access, so that you can check it out?

Could you please clarify this situation, on how to solve it.

Please advise.

Regards

JMK

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry about that! Please send us a message through our contact form (vimeo.com/help/contact) and our support team will continue this conversation privately. Please include a link to this thread!

J. Maideen

J. Maideen

Hi Derek,

I already sent an email to support team.

Waiting their response.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.