MinFarms filmarkiv

MinFarms filmarkiv Plus

Hi,

I am having problems with my embedded Vimeo video's not playing in IE9 on Windows 7. It's working fine an all other versions of IE 6 and above, on Windows 7. It also seems to be working fine on all other browsers on Mac, Windows 7 and Linux. I have created a test page just containing the Vimeo embed code and am still getting the same issue: minfarm.se/test.php

Does anyone have any ideas why i am getting this issue?

I have been getting this problem when testing on a virtualised Windows 7 setup and also when testing with IE Tester directly on a Windows 7 machine.

Thanks!

Link: minfarm.se/test.php

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Is Flash up-to-date? Have you tried clearing the cache/cookies/history/temporary internet files from IE9?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Do you have any plugins installed with IE9? If you update to IE10 on Win7 do you still have any issues?

MinFarms filmarkiv

MinFarms filmarkiv Plus

No plugins installed. I have been testing it with IE Tester and Browser Labs virtualised machines. On these setups it works fine on all versions of IE6 and above except for IE9.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Have you tried on actual Windows 7 hardware? We're not quite sure, but many times virtualized machines tend not to fully cooperate with our site.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.