Julie Norman

Julie Norman

Just signed up for a vimeo account, and I uploaded my first video... and it's not available... has been for awhile now. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Link: vimeo.com/69710486

Nick Ratliff

Nick Ratliff

I uploaded 3 videos last week and they appear to be active on my account, but when I log out and try to view them it says "Sorry no videos available"... I'm hoping to share these with a group of non-vimeo members today (password protected). Please help!

Link: vimeo.com/nickratliff/videos

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

It looks like your videos are currently password protected. In order for people to see them you must provide a direct URL link and password. Sorry about that!

Nick Ratliff

Nick Ratliff

Got it, but I am not prompted to enter a password. Am I using the wrong URL (noted above)?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

If you place password protected videos into a Channel, they automatically become public. If you want to share your password protected video, you need to send a direct URL link to the video. Here is an example to one of your videos: vimeo.com/69654831. You cannot just send your video page. Sorry about that!

Mark

Mark Staff

You're not prompted to enter a password because they're your own videos.

Nick Ratliff

Nick Ratliff

All is clear now. Thanks for the help!

Jason Ross

Jason Ross

Sorry to bother you,
I uploaded my video and made it available to everyone, but when I logout I can't find it.
I put in a lot of Tags and made sure and clicked all the appropriate privacy remarks.
Can you Help.
Thanks,

Link: Vimeo.com/70051539

Jason Ross

Jason Ross

Sorry Mark I can't. To make matters worse I'm a first Vimeo user.

Jason Ross

Jason Ross

Sorry I think I finally Logged out. Now I found it. Thanks

David Manganelli

David Manganelli

Have successfully uploaded video, and received confirmation e-mail that video is up & ready, but attempting to access it via any browser (with correct password) only results in "Sorry! This Video is unavailable."

Link: vimeo.com/70130361

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

I gave your video an extra push to convert. If it is not up and running within the hour, please notify us.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.