Paul King

Paul King

Hi, my PayPal account is a business account under the name The Beyond Partnership Ltd. It does not have a first and last name as your system requests. What do I do? Thanks.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Hi Paul, Whoever set up the account initially would have needed to provide a first and last name. Please enter this name in those fields. If there's a middle name or initial in the account details, add it to the first name field.

Paul King

Paul King

Thank you for your reply Derek. The problem is I have a personal PayPal account under my name Paul King attached to the email address paul@thebeyondpartnership.co.uk. l set up a business PayPal account to receive payments from the sale of the video we are uploading under the name The Beyond Partnership Ltd, with my name, Paul King, as the contact person and this is connected with info@thebeyondpartnership.co.uk . My registration with Vimeo is under paul@thebeyondpartnership.co.uk. If I enter Paul King as you request I imagine my Vimeo account will be linked to my persoanl PayPal account not my business PayPal accoumt. Any comments or suggestions?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

When you are setting up PayPal, you need to enter the email address and business contact name associated with the account. It doesn't matter what email address is attached to your Vimeo account. Those two things do not need to match.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.