swisswatchcompany

swisswatchcompany PRO

Playback button has moved to the top left corner of the screen with IE & Firefox. It has been like this for the last week or so. Click on the URL and look at the 'about swiss watch company' video & you will see. I have checked this on multiple machines. Seems to be on some videos, but not others

Link: watches.co.uk/

Mikey Perry

Mikey Perry Staff

Sorry, but we're not able replicate your issue on our end -- the play button appears directly in the center of the video. Could you please clear your cache and cookies, then refresh the page to see if this changes anything?

If not, could you test the page on a different computer and let us know how it appears there? Thanks!

RingSide Creative

RingSide Creative Plus

I am having the same issue in IE. I can replicate your issue on your site swisswatchcompany.

Mikey Perry

Mikey Perry Staff

Could you also please clear your cache and cookies, then refresh the page to see if this changes anything?

Mark

Mark Staff

We're working on this issue right now.

swisswatchcompany

swisswatchcompany PRO

Hi Mikey. I have cleared the cache & cookies and tried it on 6 different machines. All have the same problem. I have also tested it on IE 10 v10.0.9200, IE8 v8.0.6001 & Firefox v23.01. All have the same problem. I also accessed the site on my home PC & the problem is still there.

However....if you access it using a Windows 8 mobile phone, iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S v6.13 the playback button is centred. Mobile devices seems fine as far as I can tell, but PC's have this issue. This has only happened in the last week, and only affects 2 of our videos on the site (so far). It started with 1 video, then the next day the other video showed the same problem.

I have tried this using multiple PC's on the same network, I have had friends access it & all have the same issue. Mikey, What are you using to access? PC's, Apple?
Thanks

Mark

Mark Staff

We're working on this issue right now.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.