El TexMexAlex

El TexMexAlex

My video I created got deleted, I want my video back. In case I was misunderstood, I have the rights to have the video I made. I said I did not create the video, I meant to say is a revamp video from Gfunkking. I have his permission to get his ideas but since the video was created by me his video is not like mine. If that was the case I would have never upload the video. I reclaim the video is a revamp not a copy of the original. There is a big difference if you want more info I can take you directly to the owner. I guarantee is a revamp and not a copy of the original. Please restore my video.

El TexMexAlex

El TexMexAlex

Oh and just my thought, a description in a video has nothing to do with vimeo's policy. I can be talking about something else and you would not realize any proof that is true so don't be claiming that I didn't make the video because I did not create the video, we created the video!

El TexMexAlex

El TexMexAlex

The policy says "Please add your role in the video description to avoid deletion.". Does "I revamped this video to HD" not my role? I am pretty sure that makes sense. Revamp means "to renovate, redo, or revise". As of my saying is created by me but since you don't believe me go to the link. Since I am giving him credit, that means I created the video from his ideas.

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=P3oBZ4_TNys

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.