DazPix

DazPix Plus

I am aware that I only get one HD video per week, but this one -see link vimeo.com/76967470 was uploaded as 1080p and has been on the site for 3 weeks and is still not HD on playback. Can anyone please advise?

Link: vimeo.com/76967470

Mark

Mark Staff

You would need to re-upload it when you have an HD slot open. It doesn't just convert automatically.

B-Dubble

B-Dubble

I uploaded this yesterday and it hasn't converted to HD. Does it usually take more than 24 hours to convert?

Link: vimeo.com/80038397

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi Brian, sorry for the delay! I'm re-running the HD conversion on this video. It should be available within the hour. If not, please contact us using the form at vimeo.com/help/contact. Be sure to write "Assign to Zena" at the top of your message. Thank you!

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

I am manually generating a 1080p version of this video. It should be available within the hour.

Our developers are working on a fix so that you can upgrade these videos yourself. In the meantime, if you have future videos that need to be upgraded to 1080p, please contact us at vimeo.com/help/contact and we'll be able to manually upgrade them to 1080p for you.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.