adamstjarnljus

adamstjarnljus Plus

Hi, im a plus user and I have all my work posted on vimeo for clients to view. The problem is, no one can playback my videos anymore. Since maybe a week back, vimeo is super slow, and most of the time it doesn't load the complete video, it maybe only loads the first 20 % and then gets stuck.
I've tried playback on different computers, ISP's etc. And its regarding ALL videos on vimeo, not just mine. Is your servers broken in Sweden? Is this problem something you are aware of and are working to solve?

Best
Adam

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

Hi Adam, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you tell me if this is happening on multiple browsers?

adamstjarnljus

adamstjarnljus Plus

Hi Alex, yes it's happening on both firefox, safari and chrome. On my smartphone it works thou. Even when i'm on the same wifi..

mahat roshan

mahat roshan

mine to super slow in nepal;;;;;;;;;;;;;plz solve it fast;;i m facing this problem since 2 weeks

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

Hey folks, we will look into this once everyone's back in the office tomorrow!

Creative Impact Ministries

Creative Impact Ministries PRO

I am getting pretty upset that playback on free YouTube is much faster in 720p than what I get as a Plus member here. Please fix this!

Mikey Perry

Mikey Perry Staff

Do you experience slow playback in all web browsers, or just Safari?

SMB Productions

SMB Productions Plus

me 2 at home (safari,chrome) and at office same thing its been like 3 week. for now on i have been downloading videos cause they usually freezes or take longer to buffer and if i disable HD it is still super slow

i have imac 10.8.5 and macbook pro 10.9

Mark

Mark Staff

Are you on a hard wired non-wifi connection?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.