Grace Bible Baptist Church

Grace Bible Baptist Church Plus

Hi, I am trying to upload a video like I normally would, and when it reaches to the end at 100% and it is completing the upload, it gets stuck there and does not finish it. I have reloaded the same video about 3 times and it has done the same thing. I am not doing anything different in respect of uploading and making sure it is the right video etc. What seems to be the problem. I will leave it still on the page of "Completing upload" until you get back to me, as I do not want to do this again. Thank you, hope to hear from you soon!

Link: vimeo.com/gbbc

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you please shoot us an email so our engineers can take a closer look? vimeo.com/help/contact - please write "assign to zena" at the top of your message.

Comedy Unit

Comedy Unit Plus

I'm having the same problem however I don't have the luxury of waiting for this at home, still at work and having to wait until this uploads, what can be done if it's stuck on the last stage?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you please link me to the video you are having trouble with?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

It looks like your video successfully uploaded. Could you try clearing cache in your web browser?

Patrick Girault

Patrick Girault Plus

I have been Uploading several short videos this evening and I have the same problem that Grace Bible Church has been experiencing. Only 3 have been completed. I have waited so far 4 hours and the rest isn't available to play. It is very frustrating as all my videos are from the same batch of videos as the ones I have uploaded last month without any problem. I believe the problem is on Vimeo's end
Please fix this matter as promptly as possible and let me know when they can be viewed.
lescigales@mac.com

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you please link me to the videos you are having trouble with?

Patrick Girault

Patrick Girault Plus

No, I didn't as they were very short videos, 2 minutes to 4 minutes max each.
The videos I had uploaded the previous month were of the same lengths and same formats.

But if you think that is the reason they aren't uploading , I will follow you advice but I find it odd?

Patrick

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Yes, please try re-exporting following our guidelines. Thanks!

Plan A

Plan A Plus

I'm having the same issue. My video freezes at around 15% during upload. Very frustrated with vimeo this week.

Plan A

Plan A Plus

Yes, I use the same settings for all my videos. I found that when it freezes, if I paused and and then restarted it, eventually I'd get to 100%. Had to pause it about 5 times though. Very annoying.

Successful Longboards

Successful Longboards

We have same same problem with this video: vimeo.com/86291013

The video uploads to 100%, then sits on "Completing Upload" and goes no further. The video was exported using the compression guidelines, as are all of the videos we have previously uploaded.

Thanks

Link: vimeo.com/86291013

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you please email us about this? vimeo.com/help/contact - please write "Assign to zena" at the top of your message, so our uploading engineers can take a closer look.

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you please email us about this? vimeo.com/help/contact - please write "Assign to zena" at the top of your message, so our uploading engineers can take a closer look.

M 13

M 13

Same problem. Yesterday I was uploading fine....today this is my third attempt at one video and each time it just gets stuck at 100%

Link: vimeo.com/86690874

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you please email us so one of our uploading engineers can help you? vimeo.com/help/contact - please write "Assign to zena" at the top of your message.

Emir Julian

Emir Julian

Hello... I've followed the guidelines, and also used reccomended settings from adobe media encoder to encode the video and then proceeded to upload it. I see that some people had the same problem as me, even if they didn't chose to follow the encoding guidelines. My upload is stuck at "COMPLETING UPLOAD" with the little wheel spining, but had to pause/resume a few times to get it past the 100% upload status. ¿Can you give it a push? is this one: vimeo.com/86921612

Link: vimeo.com/86921612

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you try starting a new upload? If it fails again, please notify me.

Emir Julian

Emir Julian

Hi, Derek... I've tried to upload the video again, but with another account (the one that belongs to the band that appears on the video "vimeo.com/hombrebomba";). The same thing happened, even when I've tried repeatedly, and again with a newly encoded file that also falls within the recommended encode settings. The event list is the same: Strange hyper speed of upload at the very beginning, so I've paused and resumed. Then, the displayed progress was rationally slow. Good. Eventually the upload reached the 100% and stuck at that pint. Again: pause, resume, and the "COMPLETING UPLOAD" message appears now and sits there forever, allowing me to do nothing but waiting, as it doesn't finish at all. I don't even have the pleasure to meet the acquaintance of a nice message tellling me it's over, you can watch it, because this is my first video in vimeo. Ever. Such a sad story. Please advice in a way that doesn't presume the same results. By the way, i use Google Chrome.

Wigglyline Productions

Wigglyline Productions PRO

Mega problems here. Just switched to Mavericks and nothing seems to be getting through in terms of uploads. Gets to 100% upload then error message 902. Compression guidelines followed, mac restarted, safari reset...still same problems

Already put in a support ticket

vimeo.com/87097514

Please help!

Mark

Mark Staff

An uploading engineer will respond to the support ticket shortly!

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that, trying to fix this right now.

Michael Jensen

Michael Jensen

Chrome does the job. In Safari I didn't work after 5 tries. Same file so nothing about file compression.
Also got a error when trying to upload via FCPX :-(

SUMC

SUMC Plus

Same problem - vimeo.com/87533291
I left 2 videos uploading overnight (about 12 hours ago.) The shorter one completed; this one (2.08GB) appears to be stuck. I've been watching it for the past 45 mins or so. I've paused and restarted several times.
Compression guidelines followed - same as I do every week.
The status message below the "loading" graphic looks a little strange on the time part:
beacon-23feb2014.mp4 2.08GB of 2.08GB 0-2:0-38 Remaining

Using Safari v 7.0.1, Mavericks (10.9.1)
The only change since last week is an increase in my internet upload/download speed. I was really hoping that would help with these. My upload speed has been regular testing via speedofme.com at or above 5Mb/s.

Please help.
Thank,
Bonnie

Link: vimeo.com/87533291

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.