Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry, this was deleted too long ago.

Wondertower Creative

Wondertower Creative Plus

I was trying to save videos on to my iPhone from the Vimeo app. Swiping left used to do that. But apparently it was changed to "delete my video completely from Vimeo". That's a quite frustrating change. Any chance I can have my video restored please? Link here: vimeo.com/103966792

Link: vimeo.com/103966792

ACMI

ACMI

Hey guys,

I deleted an older version of a video thinking it was fine to do so, but we actually still need to send it to some clients. Is it possible to have the video restored? Many apologies.

Video link = vimeo.com/105522678

Best,

Link: vimeo.com/105522678

Casian Eduard

Casian Eduard

I accidentaly deleted a video of mine called La inceput or Predica, I'm not sure, I just notices it is missing.Can you please help me restoring it ? Thank you.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

I'm not seeing any recently deleted videos in our servers. How long ago was it deleted?

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you please shoot us an email about this? vimeo.com/help/contact - Please provide any additional information you have in the email, such as the password and email address associated with that account so we can prove it belongs to you.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Unfortunately we cannot restore this account any longer. Sorry about that!

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi there! This video was not deleted, it's still there.

Ning Wong

Ning Wong Plus

Thank you Mark!

You guys should rethink this delete function...... :D

Kade Krokosinski

Kade Krokosinski

hello,

after reading these, i have become so hopeful!! this video was deleted quite a while ago as well. it was made for a film class, and the professor who was very special to me has passed away. i have no record of this film anywhere and i have been desperately searching every usb, hard drive, etc. if you can help me recover this video, it would TRULY mean the world to me. thanks.

vimeo.com/21465612

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry, this was deleted too long ago to be recovered.

B&vG

B&vG Plus

This seems to be the recovery list. So I hope you can restore the video I accidentally erased:
vimeo.com/102368183

thank you so much :-)

Mikey Perry

Mikey Perry Staff

Unfortunately that video has been completely wiped from our servers.

Mark

Mark Staff

That video has not been deleted, the user has made it private.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.