Terri Walsh

Terri Walsh PRO

Hi I'm wondering how long it takes for pre-orders to show in the backend stats? I'm going to base my production on the amount of pre-orders...and is there a way to tell who purchased the pre-order?

Terri Walsh

Terri Walsh PRO

In the VOD sorry forgot to add that...but somehow I cant edit my comment the edit lik disappears when I try to click it!

Mikey Perry

Mikey Perry Staff

It can take a few hours for the data in the Performance tab to show up. Let us know if it doesn't appear by the end of the day!

Terri Walsh

Terri Walsh PRO

Hey there...nothing showing yet....one customer sent me her reciept...she pre-ordered yesterday

Terri Walsh

Terri Walsh PRO

I'm os freaked out I had at least 10 pre-orders! Pleeeease dont charge these peoples credit cards yet...My release date for this series is 05/15/14

- I uploaded the first download of the series, (but need to shoot 5 more) and thought I could put it in a draft mode - where it wouldnt show until the release date...but now my page doesnt show as being in pre-order...

please please help me re-establish the pre-order status?

Terri Walsh

Terri Walsh PRO

So sorry for my continuing confusion..I THINK I mistakenly published my VOD somehow, but the first video of the series doesnt show in the episode list? It shows as added to the VOD in the backend admin, but doesnt show on the customer facing page...does this mean the pre-order status still exists?

Terri Walsh

Terri Walsh PRO

okay...soooo people found the early release so I cant really go back to pre-order now lolol so I repositioned it....and will add the rest of the release on the release date of 05/15....

but for the future...is there a way to go into/out of preorder status? i also tred to delete the above replies - but when the curser goes near 'delete' delete disappears and i cant click it...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.