Alex Kehr

Alex Kehr

So I have been thinking up new features for the new version of Assort and I was thinking about having a Vimeo Film Festival section.

How it would work:
- I select 5 clips that I see a lot of people digging on Vimeo (the clip has to belong to an Assort member).
- Members vote on the clips by digging them and at the end of the month the person wins a prize like an iPod or something and the runner-ups get something else. After a year or so there will be a special vote (The Vimmies) -- I saw someone suggest having an 'award show' called The Vimmies on another topic -- and people vote for the best clip of the year and the person/people that win the award get an awesome prize, like a really good video camera.

If that sounds good or you have any other ideas to go along with it please tell me.

Thanks!

Alex Kehr

Alex Kehr

I don't think it will be to expensive. I can support it with sponsors/ads.

Alex Kehr

Alex Kehr

I program and could make it so nothing is by hand. Want to talk about your idea more?

My contact info:

aim - alexthechairlift
msn - drift41@hotmail.com

Cait Oppermann

Cait Oppermann

Can I be a presenter???? Or maybe I could be a musical performance. Or maybe I could be out on the Web Carpet and interview users before the show. Yeah, that's good.

Alex Kehr

Alex Kehr

Yes! The web carpet, haha.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.