Lheajo croce

Lheajo croce

i have my videos password protected, but when friends go to the url to view them it says i haven't uploaded any... this is only a recent problem. for the first 2 weeks the url worked & showed that all my videos were there.

Ted Roden

Ted Roden Alum

Password protected videos won't show up in lists of videos (like on your user profile). That may be the problem.

I you want people to see them, you'll have to give them links to each specific video.

Amie Latterman

Amie Latterman

Is this the answer? My videos showed up for a few days for people, even though they were password protected, and now they don't.

I did upload another set of videos a couple days after the first set and that's when the problem started.

Amie Latterman

Amie Latterman

This is happening again - can you all help? the url just shows 0 videos.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

i checked out your account but didn't see any password protected videos. are you sure you're not confusing password protect option with other privacy options we offer?

if you do have a password protected video. can you post the url?

Amie Latterman

Amie Latterman

actually, so I turned off the password function, since no one could seem to use it.
all the videos are available to my contacts. However, even when my contacts are signed in, they can't see any videos (shows up as 0) at the url: www.vimeo.com/latterman

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

i tested logging into vimeo as one of your contacts. i see 8 videos i can watch on your page.

either your contacts are mistaken or they were not seeing anything because they were trying to see those videos back when they were password protected.

lealar

lealar Plus

Hello:

This link shows up at times and at others comes up as "untitled", "password protected" or "not found". Appreciate the help...thanks!

vimeo.com/1294568

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

the video in question was deleted presumably by you. if that's the case and you deleted this file in error the only option is to reupload it.

lealar

lealar Plus

I already deleted and reentered..all's well. Thanks for the help.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.