NiX Cadmium

NiX Cadmium

Hi there,

What's the best place to buy the HV20 in Portland? Any recommendations?

I'm going to Portland in the next weeks and I'm planning to get this great camcorder.

Thanks,
NiX

Miro Kantarsky

Miro Kantarsky Plus

I think, the camera store would be the first place I'd go to.
(just kidding, it's the way you frazed the question. I could not resist.) No harm meant

Kerry R. Bailey

Kerry R. Bailey

Why not just order one from someplace like Newegg??

NiX Cadmium

NiX Cadmium

I'm afraid there won't be enough time to ship since I'm staying in a Hotel for 3 or 4 days.

Should I take the chances?

Kerry R. Bailey

Kerry R. Bailey

I probably wouldn't. I was meaning before you actually go on your trip. When are you leaving?

NiX Cadmium

NiX Cadmium

I intend to leave in May or June, so there's time to plan.

Kerry R. Bailey

Kerry R. Bailey

Well, heck yeah. Thats plenty of time to order one now. Actually, you may even wanna wait a few weeks to see if the price comes down. Newegg seems to be the cheapest right now that I found. I'd imagine its cheaper than any camera or electronic store would ever be.

I haven't bought a camera in an actual store in years. I play with them in the store & then find the best price online.

NiX Cadmium

NiX Cadmium

I hope the price goes down since the new HV30 has been released. Although there are no major differences the regular consumer tends to buy what the seller recommends :-)

Newegg is an option, but the problem is that I actually don't live in the US and I want to bring one back home.

Kerry R. Bailey

Kerry R. Bailey

Ah, OK. Didnt know you were international. Probably best thing would be to find one on eBay from a good seller that ships internationally for a fair price.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.