Mark

Mark Staff

We know you've been waiting for the Windows phone app for a long time and it's finally here! You can read more about it in our blog post vimeo.com/blog:470

Do you have any questions, comments or bug reports? Please post them here. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to make the next version even better!

Rolando Quezada

Rolando Quezada

The app doesn't show up in the windows phone marketplace.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

We haven't released the Windows Phone app yet. Keep an eye out, the wait won't be much longer!

Kevin Shannon

Kevin Shannon

Do you know when the wp7 app will be released?

José Santos

José Santos

Hello,

Installed a few minutes ago and the only thing that is happening to me is that i cannot Login to my account. Gives me always the message that the login has falied, try again. Changed the password and the situation contintues...any fix?

thanks,
Santos

José Santos

José Santos

Thanks for the information Ulita. Tried to do that vut the error continues. Cleared email field and password but after I put my information (without spaces like you said), the information is the same: Login has falied, try again

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sorry about that, José. Could you do us a favor and email us so we can figure out the problem? You can contact us here: support@vimeo.com

José Santos

José Santos

Thanks Tommy. Just sent an email to your support.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Thanks for the feedback, Ricardo. We've submitted a 1.1 update to the Marketplace that should fix international logins. Hold steady in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Frank Noz

Frank Noz

Love the app! Cheers to Vimeo – you are truly my favorite online community!

Rolando Quezada

Rolando Quezada

Awesome I kept checking every single day for the app. Thanks for supporting the windows phone platform vimeo!!! Great app continue to improve it with future updates.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Thanks Ignacio. We've submitted a 1.1 update to the Marketplace that should fix international logins. Hold steady in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Good to know, Diogo, thanks. We've submitted a 1.1 update to the Marketplace that should fix international logins. Hold steady in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience!

heberthvinnie

heberthvinnie

Same problem too, Please fix it, im from Brazil.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

We've submitted a 1.1 update to the Marketplace that should fix international logins. Hold steady in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience!

diego

diego

Same problem too, i´m from Spain....i cannot Login to my account.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

We've submitted a 1.1 update to the Marketplace that should fix international logins. Hold steady in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sebastian Halbig

Sebastian Halbig

I'm very happy that the app is released now. Works perfectly until i want to login. Seems that it does not work outside the USA. I'm from Germany and really want to log in to my account within the app. Please provide a patch to fix this problem.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Diyar

Diyar

I have also the same problems as the gents, can't login. I'm from Holland.
And I looooove the app, thank you

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Thanks Diros! We've submitted a 1.1 update to the Marketplace that should fix international logins. Hold steady in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience!

diego

diego

thank´s you are the best!!!!

Pablo Santana Panero

Pablo Santana Panero

Thanks for the App.

Same problem here, I´m from Spain.

Waiting for the update.

Cheers

Oskar B

Oskar B

I really was missing this application because Vimeo is perfect. Unsubscribe from YT. But I have the same problem with logging in the UK.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sorry about that! The 1.1 update should fix this, we're just waiting on Marketplace approval. Thank you for being patient!

Oskar B

Oskar B

Excellent. Thank you and we wait.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Sorry about that! We've submitted an update that should fix international logins. Thanks for your patience while we await Marketplace approval!

Diyar

Diyar

Thank you guys for not letting WP down :-)
The update works fine and I can finally login

Twan

Twan

The app works realy fine but i can't find the videos from my subscriptions.
Is this even possible?

G. Andrew Duthie

G. Andrew Duthie

First, I want to start by thanking you for providing an official Vimeo app for Windows Phone. I work as a developer evangelist for Microsoft, so I have an idea of what goes into developing an app for WP7, so thanks for making the effort.

With that said, I am not having much luck at all with the upload functionality in the app. I spent several hours yesterday trying to record and upload a 10 minute demo video, and I have nothing to show for it:
• On one occasion, the screen lock kicked in, and when I unlocked the phone, and the app resumed, the video was gone.
• It’s not clear at all in the app that if you stop recording and then start a new recording that what you had previously recorded is gone for good.
• And last but not least, when I finally got a video recorded that I was happy with, and started uploading it, the app apparently crashed during upload, and again, my video was gone.

I’m still planning to use Vimeo for hosting my videos, and in fact, I posted a couple yesterday, but until the upload issues are resolved, the WP7 app is less useful than I'd hoped. I’ve yet to be able to successfully use it for anything but the shortest video clips, even with WiFi-only upload enabled.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Thank you very much for the feedback! I'll pass this along to our WP7 devs.

Morawski and Company

Morawski and Company Plus

Does anyone know when and if a new version of the Vimeo app for the iPhone is being released? I'm sooo tired of the present version crashing whenever you're trying to do something remotely complex. Sorry for the off topic but couldn't find the iPhone forum.

Fallout Media

Fallout Media Plus

The app keeps crashing on my iPhone, and I have the latest iOS. What gives? I'd rather use the HTML version

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi Edwin, sorry for the trouble. We're hoping to release a new version of the iOS app very soon that will fix many of the crashes you see.

sukh binning

sukh binning

Every time I try to upload a video the status remains at zero. This is becoming tremendously frustrating as this is my second vimeo account and the last one did the same. I'm trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. The compression is h.264, the framerate is 29.97, and it is a .mov. It seems like everything should be working. Your help is greatly appreciated.

markaggar

markaggar

Is the vimeo app on wp7 supposed to allow me to watch videos when I click on vimeo links from web pages? Because it doesn't, unlike the YouTube app. This is the main scenario I want support for...

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi there, sorry but this functionality isn't available yet. We're working on furthering our integration into WP7 with future updates, so stay tuned.

Interlink Technologies

Interlink Technologies PRO

How do we find my channel from the Mobile App? Neither my channel nor my videos are retrievable via the app... Please help!

Nathan Palairet

Nathan Palairet

I can't get anything under the "features" screen to display it's just blank - the 'more' button only brings up blank menus. Videos play fine and everything else seems to work... Tried 3G and WiFi, restarting, reinstalling and soft resetting - nothing seems to work. Lumia 800 in NZ - any ideas?

jm-seamonkey

jm-seamonkey

I also experience this problem. Samsung Focus on AT&T in the U.S. Would love to see this fixed!

Glory Bible Fellowship

Glory Bible Fellowship

Love the app, first of all. it makes my life so much easier.

My Question is, on the WP7 OS, how do i change the title of a video that i already have uploaded. I used to be able to do it on IOS, ever since i switched to android and wp7 i have been unable to figure out how. any information would be most helpful.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.