Lucky  Malhotra

Lucky Malhotra Plus

Hi, I never used to login to play my videos which I had uploaded, Even those who I send the link were able to watch it, but suddenly I am unable to watch videos without login in.

May I know whats the cause.. I dint find any answer on this. My video settings is such that anyone can watch it and its not private. I have attached a sample video

Cheers
Lucky

Link: vimeo.com/43883786

Mark

Mark Staff

It's public on Vimeo, but you have it set so it can't be embedded anywhere.

Lucky  Malhotra

Lucky Malhotra Plus

But Mark, I am unable to play any video on vimeo without login in ? Even on the vimeo home page, I cant play any videos unless I log in.

Mark

Mark Staff

That's strange - it's 100% public and I was able to access this with no problem. Can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies, or using a different browser entirely?

Lucky  Malhotra

Lucky Malhotra Plus

Hi Mark, I had my colleagues try on three different systems in diff places too and they also having similar issues. Even the home page videos not playing until you login with id and pwd. Please fix this. Have tried diff browsers too.

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you please take a screenshot and upload it to ge.tt and post the link to it back here please?

Lucky  Malhotra

Lucky Malhotra Plus

And none of the videos even earlier were embedded and I was able send it to people and view, but now I cant even play vimeo's home page videos or any video without login in

Mark

Mark Staff

Do you have any browser add-ons, antivirus software or firewalls running?

Lucky  Malhotra

Lucky Malhotra Plus

No, I have nt done any changes , I have no firewalls. no antivirus, I use a MACOSX lion and chrome browser, have tried safari too.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry for the trouble. We’ve heard that certain ISPs in India are blocking Vimeo, and we’re looking into it.

Lucky  Malhotra

Lucky Malhotra Plus

Mark/Ian , Please understand that the Vimeo is working if I login , so its not blocked.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

I understand that but still believe that this may be related. I apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you posted as we find out more information about this.

Lucky  Malhotra

Lucky Malhotra Plus

By when do I expect the resolution as Its very important for me and I bought plus account recently and if it doesnot work it will affect my work , So please take it as a priority.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

We unfortunately do not have a time estimate, but I can assure you that we are currently working on this as it is a priority for us too.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.