Christopher Doulgeris

Christopher Doulgeris Plus

On my website, I have 2 embedded vimeo videos. They load correctly, but sometimes if I open a new tab and load a new site in my browser, and then return to my page with the embedded videos, one of the videos disappears. The video that disappears changes depending on where I am scrolled on the page.

I am using chrome for mac and my website is: christopher-d.com
I have tried simplifying the page to only the two videos, and receive the same problem.

Thanks!
Christopher

Link: christopher-d.com

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Christoper, that's odd. I haven't been able to replicate this but will keep an eye on it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Christopher Doulgeris

Christopher Doulgeris Plus

Hi! Maybe I can be more specific to help find the issue...

I am using: OS X 10.7.4 with the most current Google Chrome (21.0.1180.79)

Open christopher-d.com in one tab. Switch to a new tab and interact with this new page a bit. Switch back to the christopher-d.com page and one of the videos will have disappeared!

I have tried making a simplified version of the page with only the 2 videos and no other code but got the same problem.

Let me know if anything turns up!

Thanks!

Mark

Mark Staff

You're correct - i was just able to replicate this. I'll have our developers take a look at it.

Mark

Mark Staff

There are no Vimeo videos embedded on that page.

Mark

Mark Staff

Do you have any browser add-ons or plugins running?

Mark

Mark Staff

This is really odd - we've tried this on multiple computers and can't replicate this issue. We'll continue to investigate.

Mark

Mark Staff

I was just able to replicate this - i'll have our developers take a deeper look.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.