savedByTheGnar

savedByTheGnar Plus

Uploaded and worked awesome via mobile, viewed mobile. Hours later was not working and cannot load the edit at all via mobile. Thx for the assist.

Be cool, play nice.

Link: vimeo.com/53647274

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi, I just checked out your video on my iPhone and it is playing fine. Are you embedding it somewhere? What mobile device are you using?

Thanks for being cool.

savedByTheGnar

savedByTheGnar Plus

Within 20 minutes of issuing original post it is playing nicely on the iPhone again. Coincidence possibly but had not worked all morning.

Thx for reply

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Huh, weird. Well, keep an eye on it and let me know if the problem happens again.

savedByTheGnar

savedByTheGnar Plus

So the problem is back.

The screen reveals the opening frame and then does not proceed more than .5 second duration. Edit currently works via iPhone Vimeo app but will not load using iPhone Safari browser. Edit was created via iMovie app for iPhone 4s and uploaded to Vimeo in HD.

Thx for all replies.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hey, are you playing it from the URL vimeo.com/53647274? It's still playing fine for me. Can you try clearing Safari's cookies and data on your phone?

savedByTheGnar

savedByTheGnar Plus

Dude it works on my colleagues iPhone. Just not mine I will attempt to delete cookies in safari. Thx for the reply.

savedByTheGnar

savedByTheGnar Plus

Clearing cookies and history fixed things for me personally.

Getting feedback from an android user it won't load. Since this is my first video upload I have more issues than the experience user probably.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Huh. Sorry you're having so much trouble with this one video. Can you ask the android user to try turning off desktop mode on his phone?

savedByTheGnar

savedByTheGnar Plus

Now even the Vimeo app for iPhone isn't working. There's a lot of intermittent errors associated with this one. Deleting the edit and starting over may be the correct play. If you manage to dig deeper and uncover anything than thanks in advance but you've been a good help so far. Many thanks for the support.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Okay, sounds good. Happy to help. That video was excellent by the way. So many scorpions in the first few seconds.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.