Cook Taste Eat

Cook Taste Eat

I have a pro membership, but no longer see finishes in my video stats. I see loads, plays, embeds, downloads, and now likes and comments, but finishes aren't there anymore. How do I get finishes how?

I also can't seem to export data found on any of the pages that show loads, plays, etc. data by video in my account - there is no export option on those pages.

Link: vimeo.com/stats/browse/sort:total_plays

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, sorry about that. Total Finishes unfortunately do not display on that page. To view a video's Total Finishes, go to that specific video's Advanced Statistics page and click the "+" to the right, under the graph and then select the "Total Finishes" display option.

Cook Taste Eat

Cook Taste Eat

Hi Ian,

This is a recent change as two weeks ago I was able to pull the data from that page with a column for finishes. I can't go through one by one to each video to get finishes data. Is there now another way I can pull that for all my videos at once (as a column)? If not, why did you take it away and can you add it back? And why can't I export this stats page?

Thanks!

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, I looked back and spoke to our developers and unfortunately, I do not believe that was ever an option for that page. I'm not sure what you saw.

Cook Taste Eat

Cook Taste Eat

Hi Ian,

This is really frustrating. On 11/7 the columns on the page I listed above were plays, loads, finishes, embeds and downloads. No likes or comments. I was not able to export this data (there is no option on that page - again please tell me why or if there is another way to export this data as the FAQ tells me that there should be an export option on all advances stats pages), but I copied and pasted it into Excel (a pain since you have to do one page at a time and it pastes the images along with it). So there was definitely a recent change. Can you tell me if there is any page I can go to that will give me columns for at least loads, plays, and finishes and one row per video in my account? I need this data and can't possibly go to each video page each week to get it.

Thanks, Melanie

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Melanie, I looked back to a screenshot from July (cl.ly/image/0z2d3I0l0Y1r) and am not seeing the Finishes on that page, so again, I'm not sure what page you were looking at. We can definitely work on offering you a more customizable "my videos" stats page as well as the option to export it, but it is not something we currently offer. Sorry about that.

aKISSproductions

aKISSproductions

Access to my homepage is missing today along with the basic stats is that no longer available?

Prepare for Canada

Prepare for Canada PRO

agreed on the frustration re: exporting data in advanced stats (i.e. Most Loaded Videos) - what happened to the export option?

Prepare for Canada

Prepare for Canada PRO

thanks Ian, i will do. and perhaps vimeo could consider removing this from the FAQ? "Can I export my Stats? You sure can. At the bottom of any Advanced Stats page there's an option to export your data in CSV, XML, and tab delimited formats."

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.