schmidt de donno

schmidt de donno Plus

I am just wondering is there a way to remove multiple videos at once instead the usual.
Video/settings/remove video steps.

Of course one could a set up a video in channel and then delete that an all the videos in it...
but still I would think having a listing where I could select a bunch to videos to be removed at once (of course after entering the account password) would not be a bad idea or is this in there already and I have missed it? :)

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Mark

Mark Staff

No, sorry - we don't have that feature and we aren't considering adding one.

H. Bruce Wilson

H. Bruce Wilson Plus

Mark: might be worth considering though: Vimeo would save server space. Something as simple as a list view and a series of check-boxes.Maybe with a forced individual confirmation.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

We can definitely keep this in mind going forward. Thanks for the feedback.

IKA Collective

IKA Collective PRO

Intentionally omitting key functionality that users have been requesting for years doesn't bode well for the long-term viability of the company. I hope that Vimeo will listen to its user base and add batch delete capability in the very near future. That's usually a 1.0 feature. The only rational reason I can think of for Vimeo to "not consider adding this" is financial--It's easier to upgrade your account than to delete files. That's a short-sighted shame.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

We have some updates coming for PRO accounts in the new year, so stay tuned.

Evolver Creative

Evolver Creative PRO

As a pro-user - Highly requesting this feature. When showing to clients multiple cuts it's a pain deleting all the old stuff. It would be great to be able to list more than 10-20 videos in list view

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.