Jon Bryant

Jon Bryant Plus

Hi,

Very simply I just bought a track on vimeo music store and each time I try and download using the green arrow I just get redirected to a blank html page. Tried to download it several times, right click and save as, nothing works. I get a file listed as "downloaded" a HTML file of zero bytes.

It shows up in my downloads, but even from there it will not download. Also the white arrow in the green box flashes when I try to download (?).

Help?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that, Jon. Can you link me to the song in the music store?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Jon, I ran into the same issue and will work on this. In the meantime, I've refunded your purchase.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hey Brian, Unfortunately, if you run into this bug, it means that the track has been removed by the music's provider, but Vimeo has not received the update yet. That means the track is no longer available. Sorry about that! :/ I will refund your purchase now.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hey Emily, Sorry about that! We're reporting this to our developers and hope to have it fixed soon. In the meantime, refreshing those pages and clicking play a couple times may allow you to listen to the variations. That worked in my tests.

emily rifkin

emily rifkin

My problem isn't listening to the variations. It's downloading the files.
It downloads as a blank .html.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hey Emily, Sorry about that - my mistake. This track may have been removed by one of our partners and if so I will issue you a refund, but I'm going to double check with our developers first to make sure that's the issue. Very sorry for the inconvenience!

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Patrik, can you describe specifically what happened? Sorry for the trouble.

Mark

Mark Staff

Ah! Can you please email us about this? It means the file was removed from the server - it shouldn't have been still available to download vimeo.com/help/contact

gabriela bernd

gabriela bernd Plus

hi. why it takes sooooo long to a track to be played? I'm waiting forever, some music never plays.....thanks

gabriela bernd

gabriela bernd Plus

hi, thanks. most of them never played. I kept trying, but just one or other played..kept browsing the pages..then I went blocked with warning "429, you've been blocked, too many requests".
fter couple of minutes I could access the music store again....but no music played.
After a while I coudn't even see any tracks. "sorry no tracks found".
and now...I can see the tracks again. But it won't play again....Is Vimeo with any kind of problem? My internet connection is ok. Thanks again

gabriela bernd

gabriela bernd Plus

jazz + only instrumental = sorry, no tracks found....
stuff like that keeps going on

Alejandro Jiménez

Alejandro Jiménez Plus

Hi, I just bought 5 tracks on vimeo music store. I try to download in my downloads section but there is not a green arrow. Can you help me please? Thanks!

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey, it looks like you bought SmartSound music which is to be used with the enhancer. Click on the gear icon next to the tracks and follow the directions.

Alejandro Jiménez

Alejandro Jiménez Plus

Hi, I dont want to use enhancer directly in vimeo, My projet is in Final Cut. I bought 1 track 3 days a go en i get in the same moment a link to download in my computer. This time a baught 4 tracks in the same time and there is not link. 5 tracks come from Smartsound.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Alejandro, sorry, Mark was mistaken. You can use SmartSound tracks in Final Cut. What are you seeing if there is not a green arrow? Can you link me to specific tracks so that I can try?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Thanks for the links, Alejandro. I tried to go through the same process on my own account with those songs and was able to download them so I'm hoping that this was just a one time fluke. I've refunded your purchases. Can you try purchasing the songs again and seeing if you can then download them? Please let me know how it goes.

Alejandro Jiménez

Alejandro Jiménez Plus

Hi Darnell,

Here is a new problem, I'm trying to buy the tracks that i need, but a the customize option is not there any more.
Can you help me please? I need to finish my project, my dead line is tomorrow monday!

Also something strange is happening, every other track i want to here (Play button) it load automatically the MP3 file in my computer.

Thanks!

Alejandro Jiménez

Alejandro Jiménez Plus

Actually, all buttons doesn't work in my music store.
I can't buy or save. And the customize option "Mood" et "Variation" doesn't work.

You can try again the tracks i send before.

Thanks a lot!

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hey Alejandro, Thank you for letting us know. Our developers are working on the Music Store issues currently.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.