Puget Sound Instrument

Puget Sound Instrument PRO

Hi:

I'm new. I searched through on topics regarding Hubnut. I have the pro version and a portfoloio of product videos per manufacturer that we sell. We are redesigning our website and I'm ditching YouTube. HubNut looks perfect for presenting a portfolio inside our landing pages. However, when you start a video in the feed, you can't stop the video and return to the video selection screen. You held captive until it ends. I tried fast forward by clicking on the bard, did not work. There are no controls other than pause and go. I sent something into support on the subject, but I thought maybe somone on the forum would know.

In general, what is the recommendation for embedding a portfolio in a webpage?

Thanks, Peter

Link: psicompany.com/Furuno/

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Peter, that's odd. I see what you mean on your site, but when I tried to replicate the issue as a test I was not able to. Can you try re-embedding the hubnut player once more?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Interesting. Thanks for trying. I'll continue to look into this.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, our developers are still working on this one. Thanks for your patience.

DeSoto County Schools

DeSoto County Schools Plus

I am having the same problem with HubNut. When I click on the PAUSE button instead of returning to a thumbnail size with selection options, the video pauses at full playback size and no options to go to NEXT or PREVIOUS video. This is a new issue because the HubNuts I created before January 2013 all work fine. The first 2 HubNuts where created earlier last year, number 3 "Middle School Launch" last week and number 4 in November of 2012. The one from last week is the only one that is not working correctly.

Link: desotocountyschools.org/?PN=Pages&SubP=Level1Page&L=1&DivisionID=10922&DepartmentID=11058&PageID=15327

DeSoto County Schools

DeSoto County Schools Plus

More information. View the widget at the top of the page at this link. The widget was created months ago and all video have been working fine. I just added a new video to the album this widget pulls from and the new video has the problem previously described, NO minimizing on PAUSE with Select options. The older videos still work fine. I think the problem may be the server where this new video is stored.

Link: desotocountyschools.org/Admin1/Default.asp?L=2&PN=Pages&SubP=Level1Page&DivisionID=%2710922%27&DepartmentID=%2711058%27&iRead=%27A%27&iAdd=%27A%27&iEdit=%27A%27&iDelete=%27A%27&LMID=%27457860%27&ClientModuleID=%2718978%27&PageID=%2715327%27

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.