GILL Solutions Management

GILL Solutions Management PRO

Hi - I've uploaded this same video now twice vimeo.com/57723214 and both times it's said that it has uploaded, but when I go to edit it's settings or play it I see the error "Sorry There Was A Problem Loading This Video".

However it plays fine on my computer, and multiple similar videos I have uploaded with no problem. Can you please assist? Thank you

Link: vimeo.com/57723214

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry for the trouble. It looks like the upload failed. Can you try re-uploading in a different browser?

Thanks Ian - I have reuploaded using Firefox this time. It currently says it is uploaded successfully and is just finishing up. Been doing that for a bit though. I'll keep you posted

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Okay, please do. Could you send me a link so that I can check it out?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry it looks like that upload failed as well. Can you try switching between the basic and advanced uploader on your next uploader? I apologize for the inconvenience.

Ok using the basic uploader, it uploaded 100% and then gave me an OOOPS! this doesn't appear to be a valid video file.

This is so weird. The video has been playing fine on site for almost a year, and is exactly the same format as the other videos uploaded.

I am rendering the video again from original and will try and upload again.

Mark

Mark Staff

Glad to hear it! Sorry about that hiccup.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.