Rowan Spiers-Floyd

Rowan Spiers-Floyd Plus

A short music video I directed in Portland Oregon for the band All The Apparatus. The video was used as a way to support Art students at Da vinci Arts middle school, to raise awareness of the school and setup donation to help avoid public school cuts to the arts.

Link: vimeo.com/79927560

Sherly Jessica

Sherly Jessica

It's a new fun movement to share the used notebooks to those who need in Fun and Creative way.
This Social Campaign was held on Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia, April - June 2013 Last Year.
We invite the junior high school students, who still had used notebooks to be collected and together we recycle it so those books can be used again for other children who need the books.
Budi and Siska is our representative and also as the main character of Buku Sisa Kita Social Campaign, they help all the children to share the notebook in a fun way.
Because Fun is when you can share it with other
Just check out the action!
More information :
facebook : facebook.com/bukusisakita
Twitter : twitter.com/bukusisakita

Link: vimeo.com/87052441

Ceazar Orjaliza

Ceazar Orjaliza Plus

This is my first short film as a student filmmaker. It won first place at the student exhibition for video at my college, IRSC. Feedback would be appreciated. Thank you

Link: vimeo.com/91789245

Justin Shade

Justin Shade

"Nothing is True; Everything is Permitted"

A silent short film created by Justin Shade based on the conceptual idea of the popular video game franchise Assassin's Creed.

Youtube link: youtu.be/0cM2LAQ4WUY
Vimeo link: vimeo.com/92851774

Justin Kowalec

Justin Kowalec Plus

The Defiant "The Other Side"

3 months ago, my girlfriend and I decided to try to make a music video for the second single off of her EP 'Plans and Schemes'. We didn't have any equipment except a go pro camera, but decided we could try to make something cool. Neither of us had ever made something of this scope on our own before but we persevered through a few set backs and kept on going. 3 cameras later, after much trial and error we finally started to see the vision we had in our heads forming on the screen. I am beyond excited to finally release our first (of hopefully many) music video as a team. I'm very proud of the work we put into this. Please watch, like, share, support!! Click the link below the video to check out the full EP, also released today.

Link: vimeo.com/thedefiantmusic/theotherside

Felix Brassier

Felix Brassier

Hi everyone,
I hope not bothering you sending you this quick mail,

Introducing DAYS Everydaylife Project, a series of everyday life videos.
The videos draw inspiration from the “little things” in everyday life.
This project is build in collaboration with musicians mixing shots and atmospheric music.

Here's the last EP released from the video serie : Year Two - Day Forty Six - Baltic Area - Chapter I - vimeo.com/94209740

The official website : felixbrassier.wix.com/days

I hope you'll enjoy.

Of course the whole project is still ongoing and available on Vimeo : Days "Everydaylife project"

And Facebook : facebook.com/DAYSvideos

I'm looking for feedbacks about this work in progress, trying to improve the serie for the 2nd year of existence.

Have a good day !!

Link: felixbrassier.wix.com/days

Lofty Entertainment

Lofty Entertainment Plus

This was my first full-fledged short film after graduating from theater school, which took about 4 years to complete, adapting my skills to photography and theater skills to film and after about 2-3 years of experience on After Effects.

Link: vimeo.com/lofty/americanodyssey

Super Hydro

Super Hydro Plus

this is the first music video I ever made. Mainly I was working on learning how to edit and frame shots so there isn't really a story to it or anything. Let me know what you think please

Link: vimeo.com/superhydro/creep

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.