Edmond Marchetti

Edmond Marchetti

I'm in the same boat you're in as I'm having a hell of a time getting views a feedback of my videos as well. While, I'm not the best at critiquing I have at least been tryng to say a few words about people's videos when they ask. I looked at most of the videos you posted and I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I thought motion graphics looked professional and the there were some very nice shots in your cinematography videos. I especially enjoyed the timelapses. I have yet to find out exactly what kind of videos people search for on here, but I would just keep up what you're doing. And if you can collaborate with some filmmakers, that would help with getting things out there as well. It looks like you're getting a few likes here and there so that's good. Good luck!

chevy thompson

chevy thompson

Thank you so much for your time and thoughts, very much appreciated :D

Wyatt Brown

Wyatt Brown

Your cinematography was great!! In the last video about skateboarding I thought a lot of the shots were a little under exposed though. I liked Dark days in december a lot.

chevy thompson

chevy thompson

Thank you so much, i will try and take your comments/advice into actions when i'm next working on a project :D

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.