Kenneth Bauer

Kenneth Bauer Plus

I recently put up a teaser for my upcoming film, Swampland. I'm interested in seeing some other cool teasers out there. Leave them here!

Link: vimeo.com/51937819

Martin Åhlin

Martin Åhlin Plus

I work with my own film company, Blåfilm, in Luleå, Sweden and is right now working on my latest short film. It's a 25 minute horror film about a fallen angel. It's called "Hennes Svarta Vingar" or as the translated title is: "Her Black Wings". Check out the web page here for more info: herblackwings.se/

Last week I released the first Teaser Trailer for it. The thought is to release a second one in November and an official trailer in December. The film will premiere in January next year.

Link: vimeo.com/51212732

Kenneth Bauer

Kenneth Bauer Plus

Looks interesting! Can't wait to see the whole short. Keep me posted.

Collateral Pictures

Collateral Pictures

It does look interesting. I really like how the music blends with the images, and also the recurring noise of the water is very sharply used. Liked it!

Here is our trailer for "Flimsy". You can check out also the Various episodes, the finale is upcoming shortly. Hope you like it!

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=mAaSv9Banhw

LUX FIX

LUX FIX

A tongue in cheek insight into a how a fashion start up is really founded, put together like a trailer for the next Richard Curtis movie. You still with me? (Its a Rom-Com thing!) vimeo.com/72044348

Gerard Garilli

Gerard Garilli

Fratello Film Trailer featuring upcoming Actors Gerard Garilli & Steve Mason along with Joseph R. Gannascoli who played Vito in "The Sopranos".

Link: vimeo.com/63707636

Matt Latham

Matt Latham Plus

YOU ARE YOUR BODY / YOU ARE NOT YOUR BODY

A Feature Film About the Spirit and the Flesh

Synopsis: A family with a history of violence and a lonely comedienne become entangled with the possible second coming of Christ.

vimeo.com/72244505

Erik van Ingen

Erik van Ingen PRO

Trailer for a recent mockumentary entitled "The Ice Cream Man". It's about a down and out Ice Cream Man who sold his Ice Cream Truck.

Link: vimeo.com/99933238

Static Flow Productions

Static Flow Productions

Intense teaser trailer for our first short film - a complex and visually striking crime thriller, telling the story of an illegal crime scene cleaner and the dangers he faces in such a risky profession! Full short film can be viewed on our channel too! - all feedback appreciated :))

Link: vimeo.com/84908086

Drop-Out Cinema

Drop-Out Cinema PRO

here is the trailer for "Noseland": classical music like never before.

A humorous ode to the world of classical music and its star musicians. It features great music, the world famous violinist Julian Rachlin (with a nose fetish) and many other top musicians, plus John Malkovich and Roger Moore.

Link: vimeo.com/97821644

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.