Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that, you should be all set.

Jinan Coulter

Jinan Coulter Plus

Same problem here. It took hours to upload this and then when complete, it says the video is unavailable. Any ideas? I'd be grateful for some help! Thanks

Link: (removed and fixed)

Bard Edlund

Bard Edlund Plus

Same thing with mine. It's a password-protected video, as it's an in-progress thing I don't want shared with more than select people. But it says it's unavailable.

Link: vimeo.com/60147445

Mark

Mark Staff

Mark

Mark Staff

Trading

Trading PRO

no comment from vimeo on this issue? any rca? anything?

Vossen Wheels

Vossen Wheels

over 10 of our recent videos are also having the same issue, it works with a review page link but when people access the account through google and see our portfolio the links say Sorry currently unavailable

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi, due to the commercial nature of Vimeo PRO, you are currently 'opted out' of the Vimeo community, which prohibits you content from displaying public within Vimeo. If you believe that your video content is suitable for the Vimeo community in that it abides by our community guidelines (vimeo.com/guidelines) you can choose to turn your community pass on. To learn more about this, check out the FAQ below. Otherwise, we recommend you share your videos via the video review page.

Link: vimeo.com/help/faq/pro#community_pass

Jason Whittle

Jason Whittle

Sorry... Video is unavailable. Strange that these types of thread have existed for a long time and in almost every case just posting the fact your video is borked gets it resolved very quickly. Surely you know by now what goes wrong and can automate this?! :p

Link: vimeo.com/61461933

. Plus

Hi! I´ve uploaded a video and received the email confirmation. I can see de thumbnail perfectly but it doesnt play. I click the play button, it seems to be ok, but i´ve been waiting for more than a hour and it just doesn´t happen.

Mark

Mark Staff

This seems to work fine. You're getting the "video is currently unavailable" error?

. Plus

No. There is no error message.

Mark

Mark Staff

Oh - so this problem is an unrelated issue. So what's happening exactly? It's just not playing after you click play? Does it start buffering at all?

Extreme Restraints

Extreme Restraints PRO

Thanks for checking Ian, I should have been more specific, the full size version in the link seems all good, however, when I click on the embed code I see the same result as I see in the small version hosted on our site. Any suggestions?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry, what's the same result as the version on your site? Can you link me to the site?

Mark

Mark Staff

You have exceeded your play limit. You need to buy more plays

Mark

Mark Staff

This upload has failed, sorry. Please try again.

Morgan Weikart

Morgan Weikart

I just finished uploading a video but when I click to play it is says 'sorry video unavailable'. It is password protected. Any insight to what is going on would be helpful thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/62592524

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like it's up now, sorry about that!

David Martin

David Martin

I held myself to avoid posting here senseless, but after 6 hours, video is still processing.
Now i'm sure i need help :D

Thank you!

Enlace: vimeo.com/62591689

Mark

Mark Staff

This upload failed, sorry. Please try again.

Charles Bush

Charles Bush

Well same problem here. Video seems to be uploaded but when I go to it, I get the "Video is unavailable" message. Is this going to happen every time I upload a video? Please advise.

Versio2 Digital Marketing

Versio2 Digital Marketing

Hi – I'm seeing this problem too on our Pro account! "Sorry, video is currently unavailable". Uploaded it an hour ago. Please could you fix this as it's for a client project. Many thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/62627185

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, you're all set. Your video is now up! Sorry for the wait.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.