Mark

Mark Staff

Hey everyone!! Alright, I think i've exhausted my sticker supply. Everyone who has posted will get some. I will send you all messages by tomorrow.

If you missed out, that's a hella bummer. Sorry! I'll try and do this again soon!!

Cheers!

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey! Do you love Vimeo? Do you love stickers? Then you'll REALLY love Vimeo stickers! Do you want some? Do you really? Do you? Well, okay then! I'll mail a few to anyone who responds to this post. I'll lock the post once I run out of the stickers that are sitting on my desk.

I'll contact you privately for your mailing address, please don't post it here. That's not very safe.

Joyce Lainé

Joyce Lainé Plus

I love stickers. Will you really send some/one? Has this post been locked? .... ^^

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Nope, you're the first to ask! I guess people don't like stickers or something...

Andrew Leslie

Andrew Leslie Plus

STICKERS!?!? I want them. Send them to me! I want all your stickers!

Eric Jasso

Eric Jasso

Well of course! I already know where I want to put some! Awesome.

RandyFX

RandyFX

I really love stickers and Vimeo :)

Steven Proctor

Steven Proctor

I love videos on Vimeo, and really like stickers too.

Broen

Broen

Woop woop.
Do you send overseas, too?

@sj_toni

@sj_toni

Yessss!!!!!! Why not? I love Vimeo, I like stickers and i have a folder to cover

MOSTRO

MOSTRO

WE want! You can't find those here in Venezuela :)

ahmad munla

ahmad munla

i want one too ... i will put it on my xbox
because most of time i watch vimeo on my big screen it's awesome app

Drake DeWall

Drake DeWall

I'd seriously appreciate a Vimeo Sticker! Thank you!

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey everyone!! Alright, I think i've exhausted my sticker supply. Everyone who has posted will get some. I will send you all messages by tomorrow.

If you missed out, that's a hella bummer. Sorry! I'll try and do this again soon!!

Cheers!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.