Global Leadership TV

Global Leadership TV PRO

I'd like to set the thumbnail video that is displayed to represent my channel, but it seems to always auto-select one, no matter how I order the videos. Is there a way to manually select the image that will represent my channel? Any thoughts would be appreciated. I couldn't find any answers in the forum or FAQs.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, the last video entered into your Channel will be the Channel's thumbnail display. Let me know if you are finding differently.

Global Leadership TV

Global Leadership TV PRO

You are right, it is the last video uploaded. I was trying to rearrange the order of the content on the channel, or in my account to no avail. So there is no other way to control the thumbnail that appears, or the order of videos in one's account? Thanks for your response.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Unfortunately there is not at the moment. Sorry about that!

Fresh Start Community Church

Fresh Start Community Church Plus

Created a Group with membership by invitation and password protected video uploads to restrict access to videos except to the limited membership of the group. Added video uploaded to a couple of different Albums for viewing convenience. But on one album after several upload an unrecognized unfamiliar thumbnail appeared on the display. Thereafter it has failed to change with new uploads leaving us with an unappealing, unauthorized fixed ikon. Any suggestions on how I can get rid of it? I hate to delete the album and recreate it, but at least its still small at this point.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.