Rainforest Alliance

Rainforest Alliance Plus

Hello,

I have been trying for a few hours now to edit my settings for an embed preset that we use. We apply this preset to the majority of our videos. In the preset we have a text link for our Outro. The problem arises when I try to change the URL for the link. If I click in the "URL" box under Outro I am able to edit the link. If I then click anywhere outside of the "URL" field or I hit save, the preset I am trying to edit under "Presets" at the top defaults back to "no preset." This effectively makes it impossible for me to save any changes to a previously created preset. This occurs in IE, FF and Chrome. How do I make these edits? Thanks for your help.

Link: vimeo.com/55700078/settings/embed

Rainforest Alliance

Rainforest Alliance Plus

I hope this is clear. For example, the preset I am trying to edit is called RA Cert Promo. If I click anywhere outside of the "URL" field or I hit save, the preset I am editing defaults back to "no preset" and none of my changes to "RA Cert Promo" are saved.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi there, instead of trying to edit an existing preset, can you try to create a new preset with the settings that you want? Let me know if that works.

Rainforest Alliance

Rainforest Alliance Plus

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response. I created a new preset using the "+ Create a new preset from these settings" button, but I had the same problem when I tried to edit the settings of the Outro on the new preset. It defaults back to "no preset" and I can't save the changes. This happened in IE, FF and Chrome.

Thanks

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry for the confusion. Currently you are not able to edit existing presets. Consequently, make sure your settings are what you actually want before you create the preset.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.