Mark

Mark Staff

Greetings from the current future! Today, we launched the enhanced version of Enhancer! Now, in addition to being able to add music to your videos, you can add all sorts of really chill looks as well to make your video supafly!

Check it out! vimeo.com/enhancer Read our blog post about it here: vimeo.com/blog/post:555

You can use this thread to report if something is broken or not working as you think it probably should. Also, we'd love to just hear your feedback in general! Let us know what's up!

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate Staff

Whoopsies! I'll take a look at that video and see if I can find out how that happened.

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate Staff

Hey Steve, just another update, we're pretty positive we know what the issue is and should have a fix for it soon, stay tuned!

SteveR

SteveR Plus

The prompt attention is appreciated. Thanks.

SteveR

SteveR Plus

Sadly, the video I mentioned is still not working.

SteveR

SteveR Plus

Well. it's now working visually and I like the look of the enhancement. The problem now is that the sound has disappeared. It was never meant to be a silent movie!

SteveR

SteveR Plus

I'm sorry to keep going on about it but there's still no sound. I know you people are very busy but if there's just the teeniest chance you could look at it.......

Cornerstone World Outreach

Cornerstone World Outreach Business

Sure...it is processing at the moment. I stupidly thought I was visually enhancing the "icon" used to represent the video...only to realize after I told it to process...that I was posterizing an entire 1 hour video. UGHHHH! My fault. Hope you can help.

Link: vimeo.com/60843233

C. Racicot

C. Racicot

It is really beta. Don't even know how to preview things before saving them.

IRELANDreporter

IRELANDreporter PRO

Help!!cant find my original after enhancing and I hate the enhanced. Looking for something that would make it look sharper and more HD, like YouTube have but you don't seem to have it???

Awhina Valen

Awhina Valen

It keeps saying "Sorry, no looks found" even though I haven't searched any. :( PLEASE HELP!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.