Shant Varolian

Shant Varolian Plus

Hello everyone, I'm a young filmmaker looking for support
and feedback on a film.

It is a dry humor based, dark comedy.

vimeo.com/36118754

Post your short films and I would love to give feedback!

Thanks!

MkInG Production

MkInG Production

hi, I just started posting videos on Vimeo, plz check out my videos and I'll be so glad if you leave me your honest feedbacks .. thanks!!

Link: vimeo.com/64707848

Kainat Afsar

Kainat Afsar

Hi,
My name is Danish and have created this short film for tributing Malala and her impact to inspire little girls to take the courage to ask their parents to send them to school.
I would be pleased if you can watch it and give your precious comments on it vimeo.com/63088704

Link: vimeo.com/63088704

MkInG Production

MkInG Production

hi guys, I just started posting videos on Vimeo, plz check out my videos and I'll be so glad if you leave me your honest feedbacks .. thanks!!

Link: vimeo.com/64707848

ramgallagher

ramgallagher

This is my very first video, im a photography student and i really love all the video stuff recording and things like that. Hope you guys like it.

Video Title: CARTOON & SKINBYRD | SUICIDE GIRLS

Link: vimeo.com/64852983

Adam Palcher

Adam Palcher

HARLAN is a short docu-drama based on the last day of serial killer's freedom.
The world famous Harlan-Joesph Granger has never been convicted and is now planning to turn himself in. Harlan contacts a notable serial killer blogger to come out to his desolate cabin and film his last day of freedom as he plans to turn himself in the next day.

This cerebral short is violence free in action but heavy in content and should give a glimpse into the unknown mystery and unpleasant mind of one of the world's most famous murderers as well as challenge the audience and question the end result of Harlan's intentions.

Link: vimeo.com/67671216

TrEK

TrEK Plus

Hello, i want to present to all my new musical videop work about happy-crazy school friends - vimeo.com/67501780
Wait for your comments and grades ))

Michael Duignan

Michael Duignan Plus

Hello Everyone - Here is a older short that had a great run on the International Festival Circuit and now it needs a whole new audience online. It was shot 35mm on Russian Anamorphic Lenses.
A short film about memory, being young, wagging school and making friends with the wrong people. "Evan rides the bus all day instead of going to school. But one day he meets a girl who will give him a lesson he'll never forget."
Truant had its international premier at the New York Film Festival, then screened at London BFI, Clermont-Ferrand and dozens of other film festivals around the world.

Link: vimeo.com/24158570

Nathan Petit

Nathan Petit

Hello Everyone
I would like to show you my graduate thesis, is a 3D short film.
Hope you like it.

Video Title: Little Princess

Lien: vimeo.com/68430477

Pariscope Pictures

Pariscope Pictures

I really liked 'Tango'. It created a very anxious emotion. Loved the decision to keep the camera primarily focused on the female even throughout the male's responses. Really good physical acting on her part to portray those emotions even when no words were being said.

Pariscope Pictures

Pariscope Pictures

vimeo.com/49189570
Hello, this is our most recent project: a short film titled "Love Me Alone". It is an observation piece of a troubled young man going through a rough period in life. Thank you.

Daniel Riley

Daniel Riley

The last film I made before graduating from college. I drove over 3,000 miles and took many months to make this. Enjoy!

Link: vimeo.com/69508708

Naissance

Naissance Plus

Our brand new short film is now online! As we follow the infamous killer on one of his evenings, we enter a world somewhere between Sin City and the opening titles of Mad Men.

Jack the Ripper
vimeo.com/69995206

Link: vimeo.com/69995206

Jerry Roberts

Jerry Roberts

Eggs explode, firecracker rockets are shot off, and the dark side of nature is on display in this joke-riddled, father/son tribute, of sorts, to Breaking Bad. this is our second film, we would love feedback. Cheers!

vimeo.com/71981959

aimz_kh@hotmail.com

aimz_kh@hotmail.com

Hey guys, just finished making a short documentary on the Christian sweeper community in Pakistan and the socio economic barriers they face. Would appreciate your feed-back!

Link: vimeo.com/72274558

Guilherme Bucco

Guilherme Bucco

Hey people, I'd like to share this short film I made. It's about a guy who loses his car keys to a mouse. I made it mixing 3D with live footage. Feel free to comment!
Thanks =)
vimeo.com/60711546

Ionut Vancea

Ionut Vancea

Animated short film about morning routine
A film by Ionut Vancea
Animation Short Film, 3' 36''
Technique: traditional 2D animation

Link: vimeo.com/72684280

Carl Albrecht

Carl Albrecht Plus

"Jumper" follows a hooded mystery man through the underbelly of Berlin's nightlife, into the early morning hours. My aim was to fuse an animated character with the dirt of it´s urban surroundings, to play with extreme light contrasts and to create a unique, dreamlike ambience to compliment the juxtaposing of extremely loud music with quiet atmospherics.

Link: vimeo.com/carlalbrecht/jumper

EMRGNCE

EMRGNCE Plus

A short-doc about a young company that focuses on developing handmade furniture using reclaimed/recycled wood and metal items. It's a story of a few creatives finding their own way using their craft. Arrowhead is based in Raleigh, NC.

Link: vimeo.com/77655138

Kevin Steele

Kevin Steele

the film felt spooky and I liked how it was filmed :), the ending was a little predictable though due to the quotation at the beginning

Les Contes De Lily

Les Contes De Lily

Hello everyone !

Here is my video, its an Alice in Wonderland adaptation short film, made with my filmmakers association WoollyDream !
Hope you'll enjoy !

Lien: vimeo.com/81099706

Dzulfiqar Fathurrahman

Dzulfiqar Fathurrahman

Hi everybody!

I want to share my recent video that I made about 2 months ago. It's about my adventure to Mt. Papandayan with my friends. Check it out!

Thanks before =)

Link: vimeo.com/78710770

Collateral Pictures

Collateral Pictures

Hey guys, so in the past 9 months we've been working on this episode, the final one for our series called "FLIMSY".
This is the greatest video we've ever done so far in terms of effort and visual fx. The editing was done in Premiere Pro and the compositing in After Effects. We've used VideoCopilot Optical Flares and Element 3D for some of the coolest effects and you'll see them! Also, some slow-motion achieved with Twixtor (and a few AE tricks).
Last but not least, we've used Action Essentials 2 for pretty much any muzzle flash/explosions type of effects. So far we're receiving great reviews and I really hope you guys enjoy it as much as we did while making it. The dialogues are in Italian but we provided English subtitles! Let us know what you think! ;)

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=0TApA2hJhG4

Kyle Parnell

Kyle Parnell

Hey guys! I just posted my first video, and coincidentally my first attempt at hand drawn animation! I am really happy with the way it turned out, but would like to get some outside feedback! Thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/81145475

John Dowd

John Dowd Plus

Hey friendly people! I made a short documentary following my friend as he tries to find a girl he met and fell for on the San Francisco subway. We are still trying to find her, so please help us spread the word by sharing this video! Your help is greatly appreciated! Cool!

Link: vimeo.com/78134687

Shift Film

Shift Film Plus

Shift - Short Dance Film

Ever wanted to do something different? When life becomes a routine, step out of the ordinary and follow your dreams. Shift follows a white-collar worker who escapes the the confines of his working environment, exploring & dancing freely through the outside world.

Award winning Director Patrick Ryder and renowned Creative Director & Choreographer Del Mak team up to create & direct this inspirational narrative based dance short film. Shift stars Renako McDonald famed for achieving runner's up position on Got To Dance, UK & Ireland's biggest reality TV talent dance show as contemporary couple act 'Alleviate'

Shot in 20hrs over 3 locations Shift takes the viewer through the beauty of London's suburban & urban environments.

Link: vimeo.com/84755390

William Lü

William Lü Plus

DANCE LEOTARDS + KNEE-HIGH BOOTS + PROFESSIONAL DANCERS = ....

If anyone up to check a campy off-beat superhero flick, let me know what you think of this? It was made originally for the 48 Hour Film Project. After receiving some great response and encouragement, we decided to turn this into a mini web series.

vimeo.com/85128918

Link: vimeo.com/85128918

Chocolate Bear

Chocolate Bear

Humour.
Parody and satire.
Political discourse.

We normally reserve new films for the circuit; we wanted to unleash this one on the world here...

Link: vimeo.com/84441583

Sherly Jessica

Sherly Jessica

It's a new fun movement to share the used notebooks to those who need in Fun and Creative way.
This Social Campaign was held on Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia, April - June 2013 Last Year.
We invite the junior high school students, who still had used notebooks to be collected and together we recycle it so those books can be used again for other children who need the books.
Budi and Siska is our representative and also as the main character of Buku Sisa Kita Social Campaign, they help all the children to share the notebook in a fun way.
Because Fun is when you can share it with other
Just check out the action!
More information :
facebook : facebook.com/bukusisakita
Twitter : twitter.com/bukusisakita

Link: vimeo.com/87052441

Kyle Cowling

Kyle Cowling PRO

A short film about a professional Supercross and motocross racer living in rural Texas. We tried to take a different approach to this versus standard dirt bike projects. Always things that could be stronger, but hope all can enjoy!

Link: vimeo.com/70097230

Farkey

Farkey

Mr. Piggy Dies in 25 Dimensions

Crude dark comedy

My animation degree project at RISD

Link: vimeo.com/75751664

Andrew M Pisanu

Andrew M Pisanu

Produced for zero budget, this is the video to "Rufus Wainwright", the final track from the album "Collecting Diseases". (Please note, it is not a Rufus Wainwright cover.)

"The shelves overcrowded
the gifts are all bullshit
I'd trade every one
for an empty room with you in it"

Directed by Spencer Doane and Will Haynes, aka Whirlwind Films.
Filmed in Calstock, Cornwall, England.
Written by Andrew M Pisanu.
Starring Andrew M Pisanu and Will Mattos.

Link: vimeo.com/90810998

Scott Willis

Scott Willis Plus

Guide To Foetal Development
What is the influence of the digital age doing to the foetal development process?
Enjoy this humourous short animation!

vimeo.com/75437003

Ceazar Orjaliza

Ceazar Orjaliza

Here's my short film. It's my first as a student filmmaker. It won first place in the student exhibition at my college, IRSC. Please give me some feedback so I can get better. Thank you.

Link: vimeo.com/91789245

Justin Shade

Justin Shade

"Nothing is True; Everything is Permitted"

A silent short film created by Justin Shade based on the conceptual idea of the popular video game franchise Assassin's Creed.

Youtube link: youtu.be/0cM2LAQ4WUY
Vimeo link: vimeo.com/92851774

Pizzaluga

Pizzaluga

Robin is born blind, and I wanted to help help him showing people his world, from his point of view vimeo.com/93372121

Soul OriGinal

Soul OriGinal

Link : vimeo.com/95729499

Trap by Brian Mendez explores religion and beliefs, the prison system, and consumerism. Through the depiction of three different yet interrelated character studies, the filmmaker challenges viewers to reflect on their own decision making process and how societal influences may dictate one’s own state of being, one’s own reality.

Felix Brassier

Felix Brassier

Hi everyone,
I hope not bothering you sending you this quick mail,

Introducing DAYS Everydaylife Project, a series of everyday life videos still ongoing.
The videos draw inspiration from the “little things” in everyday life.
This project is build in collaboration with musicians mixing shots and atmospheric music.

Here's the last EP released from the video serie : Year Two - Day Forty Six - Baltic Area - Chapter I - vimeo.com/94209740

The official website : felixbrassier.wix.com/days
I hope you'll enjoy.

Of course the whole project is still ongoing and available on Vimeo : vimeo.com/channels/627166
And Facebook : facebook.com/DAYSvideos

I'm looking for feedbacks about this work in progress, trying to improve the serie for the 2nd year of existence.

Have a good day !!

Link: felixbrassier.wix.com/days

Link: felixbrassier.wix.com/days

Ferand Peek

Ferand Peek Plus

300 years in the future, a forensic accountant reviews the video stream from one mercenary's drop-pod which has been damaged during the initial stages of a colonial invasion.
Directed by Ferand Peek

vimeo.com/67735782

Lofty Entertainment

Lofty Entertainment Plus

We meet the young filmmaker as he struggles to find inspiration after the disappointing reception of his first film, THX 1138. His directing mentor Francis Ford Coppola and friend Steven Spielberg surprise George on his birthday, armed with a holistic remedy to take him on a psychedelic spiritual journey through his imagination, "The Adventures of Luke Starkiller".

Link: vimeo.com/95697519

Dazed

Dazed

Our shout box is booming with awesome content so we figured it would be great to provide a bigger and better space for you to share your films with us and the community!
We are always on the look out for amazing content and look forward to seeing your films in this new group!

Thanks,
DAZED

Link: vimeo.com/groups/dazedandfound

Static Flow Productions

Static Flow Productions

A complex and visually striking short film - telling the story of an illegal crime scene cleaner and the dangers he faces in such a risky profession - appreciate any feedback :))

Link: vimeo.com/99941804

TYRIK WASHINGTON

TYRIK WASHINGTON Plus

A short film about how my grandmother, Blanche D. Roberson installed a strong belief in God, faith and family into her children. Now 24 years after her death, the family unites at our annual family reunion to reflect on her life and accomplishments they've made due to her LOVE.

Link: vimeo.com/100724823

Karem Orrego

Karem Orrego

Title: Recollection of my Father's Life
Short documentary on the life of a 50 year old Peruvian man and his way to survive and keep going higher.

Link: vimeo.com/102439976

Andy Lefton

Andy Lefton Plus

Hey all! I've been working on my 3D animated short for years now. This is only the teaser, as I'm still looking for a sound designer/composer. Feedback is always appreciated as no one has really seen what's been going on. Cheers!
vimeo.com/79117842

Link: vimeo.com/79117842

Alepren

Alepren

and this is my third short film name is MONEY. İt was for school project. I spend 2 hours to shoting.
Pls write me what you think about it.

Link: vimeo.com/102219513

ART BY CHANCE

ART BY CHANCE PRO

Hello everyone! This is Cagil from Art By Chance working as Project Coordination Assistant.
Art by Chance Film Festival collects amazingly diverse ultra short films from all around the world. Before long, internationally selected fascinating movies pop into your lives suddenly in subways, airports, shopping malls, etc reaching more than 20 countries / 200 cities and 1.5 billion worldwide.
Theme for this year is Discover. Art By Chance sets out to celebrate the act of discovery in all its forms, from people to places to ideas this year. We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly support us and spread the word. Get going! We are waiting for your films! You might win a round flight ticket to anywhere in the world by the courtesy of our global sponsor Turkish Airlines. For more information about the festival, please visit artbychance.com
Our participation video: vimeo.com/105332631
Kindest regards,
Cagil Ozdemir
Project Coordination Assistant

Link: artbychance.com

Mike Carrier

Mike Carrier

Thanks sharing all these amazing projects everyone! Here's my latest dark comedy short about a miserable waiter video game.

Link: vimeo.com/114209483

Camotron

Camotron

Hi everybody. Im Leandro Martinez
This is my last year animated short film. Hope you like it.

vimeo.com/73356025

Link: camotron.tumblr.com

Free Your Mind Films

Free Your Mind Films

vimeo.com/120444347

"Are You Ready?" which is about two former government agents locked in a panic room who must play russian roulette to see who will join an anti-terrorism agency.

Stanley Xu Ruiyang

Stanley Xu Ruiyang

vimeo.com/99050623

"Farewell" is an experimental short film about an isolated man returns to Taipei as he confronts and relives the memories he had been trying to erase.

Most of the film is shot on Lomokino

KGos

KGos Plus

Flashbulb [Short Drama | Scotland | 10:48 | Winner 2012 Royal TV Society Scotland Best Fiction Award]

Obsessed with recreating happy childhood memories, a reclusive man builds an elaborate machine - but recollections of his estranged alcoholic father interrupt

Link: vimeo.com/120886351

[Re]:DOC

[Re]:DOC Plus

Britain’s Budding Baristas come together annually to compete for the title of UK Barista Champion, securing their spot in the World Barista Championships to represent their country in a display of knowledge, craftsmanship and dedication. The events are manic caffeine driven frenzies where addicts from the industry, the press and competitors all want a sip of the action.

Link: vimeo.com/124712008

[Re]:DOC

[Re]:DOC Plus

Britain’s Budding Baristas come together annually to compete for the title of UK Barista Champion, securing their spot in the World Barista Championships to represent their country in a display of knowledge, craftsmanship and dedication. The events are manic caffeine driven frenzies where addicts from the industry, the press and competitors all want a sip of the action.

Link: vimeo.com/121831269

Shant Varolian

Shant Varolian Plus

Hello Everyone!

Here is the link to my latest short film titled "Table for Two"!

I encourage everyone to check it out! And I welcome all comments and criticisms.

Thank you!

Link: vimeo.com/128604159

Ollie Warren-Fisher

Ollie Warren-Fisher

I have just uploaded my second short film. Any feedback would be appreciated.

This film has has been entered into a competition, so if you would like to vote, I have included the voting link in the description of the video.

Thanks Ollie!

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=jpTul4ZynxA

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.