Laurel Brown

Laurel Brown Plus

Hi
I have had a video uploaded by the production company which helped me make it as its very large. It plays perfectly well on vimeo.
I have embedded the video on my site and it will not play - it says I have to be a vimeo plus member to play this which I AM!
Please help me!
thanks
Laurel
ps I have had this response from vimeo on 6th march

Hi Laurel, sorry for the trouble you're having with your upload! Since this thread focuses on issues with uploading and conversion, it will probably be quicker/easier for you to post your inquiry in our general help forum: vimeo.com/forums/help Someone will be able to help you out there!

Reply to this comment:
vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:16738#comment_8847782

Zena Hirsch’s profile on Vimeo:
vimeo.com/zenah

Mark

Mark Staff

Please link me to where you're embedding it.

Laurel Brown

Laurel Brown Plus

Hi Mark
Rebecca T is supposedly helping me with my problem although I have not heard back from her today.
can you help me please it has been way too long now.
please logon to extranet.preppeople.com.au
login using email address support@vimeo.com
your password is RebeccaT1

I need to be able to play this video on the site asap!
thankyou
Laurel Brown
please see my reply to Rebecca today, have heard nothing back from her
Hi Rebecca T

No, I did not manually change the embedded code. I cut and pasted it from Vimeo's site player.vimeo.com/video/55350922
I have deleted it and re-embedded this code into our site and it now comes up with a new message. The message reads "Sorry the creator of this video has not given you permission to embed it on this domain. This is a vimeo Plus feature.

I am the creator of this video, I am a Vimeo plus member and I am trying to embed it onto my own extranet site - please tell me the problem.
I repeat the company who uploaded th

Mark

Mark Staff

Oh I didn't realize you were receiving help elsewhere. Please wait for Rebecca's reply, we cannot provide support via email and forums at the same time.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.