Karl Sackett

Karl Sackett

My Watch Later list is suddenly empty on my Roku's Vimeo channel. Everything is still
there and works through Vimeo's web site. I tried reinstalling the Roku channel and toggling power on the Roku box, but I can't get my Watch Later list back.

Others have reported this problem, but no one has posted a solution.

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

Sorry about that, Karl. We'll look into this once we're back in the office.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi Karl, are some videos showing up in your Roku's Watch Later queue, or none of them at all?

Karl Sackett

Karl Sackett

My Watch Later queue is completely empty. If it helps, my Staff Picks, Inbox, and Likes queues are working fine.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

If you add a shorter video, like our Made in NY video linked below, can you watch that on your Roku? I noticed many of the videos on your Watch Later queue were long (20+ minutes to 2+ hours) and I'm wondering if that may have something to do with it.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

If you add a shorter video, like our Made in NY video linked below, can you watch that on your Roku? I noticed many of the videos on your Watch Later queue were long (20+ minutes to 2+ hours) and I'm wondering if that may have something to do with it.

Link: vimeo.com/59777392

Karl Sackett

Karl Sackett

No joy.

I've added the Made in NY video and I can see on the web site that it's in my Watch Later queue, but still nothing is showing up on Roku.

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Well that blows my theory out of the water. I'll keep looking into this, thanks Karl!

Karl Sackett

Karl Sackett

I checked my Watch Later list early this evening. It seems to be working again.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Thanks for the update! Let us know if it goes away again. Can you think of any action on your end that might have triggered its return?

Karl Sackett

Karl Sackett

I can't think of anything. The only action I took was to check every couple of days to see if the list was working.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

OK, thanks for letting us know. We're gonna keep our eyes out for issues on our end that may have been causing this. Really appreciate the follow up.

Karl Sackett

Karl Sackett

The problem's back.

Early last night I was able to watch the most recent videos on my list, but I couldn't click on the 'Next' button without getting the message that my list is empty. Later last night and this morning the empty list message is the only thing I get.

Luis Gonzalez

Luis Gonzalez

My Likes on the Roku are empty. I get a message to go to help - basics. Anyway to get this working?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Do you have any private or password-protected videos in your Watch Later list?

Luis Gonzalez

Luis Gonzalez

I have no private or password prottected videos in my watch later list. But my problem is not that list. its MY LIKES. I cant see any of my likes on Roku. It say i have no likes.

Razor Boy

Razor Boy

I'm having the same problem as Luis....Tried re-booting the player, removing and adding the channel back....Linked it again (twice!) and STILL my likes are empty! Any chance of getting a fix? Thanks VERY much for your support!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Do you have any private or password-protected videos in your Watch Later list?

Razor Boy

Razor Boy

No sir...I don't have ANY vids in my Watch Later list.....All I have are "Likes".....Nothing is password protected.....Thanks!

Razor Boy

Razor Boy

Hey Tommy....Any update on this problem? I even went out and bought a new Roku 3 and the problem still persists.....Thanks very much for your support!

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, we'll have one of our experts get back to you about this issue on Monday!

Razor Boy

Razor Boy

Thanks VERY much!! Enjoy your weekend!

Razor Boy

Razor Boy

Still no resolution...Any advice? Thanks again!

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

We're working with Roku now to fix this, sorry for the delay!

Keith Loneker

Keith Loneker

i do have a password protected video. will it not work in Likes

Bob Bernier

Bob Bernier

My watch later and like list is a password protected vid. Any reason why these are not working on Roku? I can't even search for it via Roku.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.