jlietz

jlietz

My video is unavailable again, its been corrected twice in the last few days.

Can someone help?

Link: vimeo.com/61672545

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm working on this right now

jlietz

jlietz

Problem isnt resolved yet, any update please?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. Please see my response in the other thread.

Timothy James (Ladner)

Timothy James (Ladner)

Hey I am having the same problem, staff got back with me and said everything should be fine now. I went to the site and tried it - the unavailable message was gone, but I still couldn't play the vid. Now it's unavailable again! could you go through it with a fine tooth comb and let me know what going on, I would really appreciate it. Thank You in advance TIM

OH, is there a faster way to find this message tomorrow without going through the whole list of messages? Thanks again TIM

Link: vimeo.com/61673327

Mark

Mark Staff

Okay, i'm working on this right now - sorry about that.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi Timothy, I'm really sorry but it actually looks like you'll need to re-upload this video. The conversion doesn't seem to have successfully completed.

If you'd prefer to follow up with us via email, please contact us here: vimeo.com/help/contact

Again, sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Actually, looks like that may have been incorrect. Try now!

Mark

Mark Staff

Julie Brinkman

Julie Brinkman

I can't access my video, either. I get the same message as the above people, "Sorry. This video is unavailable."

Link: vimeo.com/63371626

Please help.

Mark

Mark Staff

Julie Brinkman

Julie Brinkman

It apparently is working now because I was able to access it. Thank you for whatever made it work!

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like it's back up, sorry about that!

Gary Sponholtz

Gary Sponholtz PRO

Ive encountered a similiar problem...seems as it has to do with the channels category.
vimeo.com/channels/506108

I was on another persons TV and went to this post and an error came back: This video is unavailable.
although, when I logged in through the internet, it worked, in fact, all the video's worked!
hmmm.....

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that, you're all set!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.