Clever Devices

Clever Devices PRO

There seems to be problems playing all our videos through a forum or directly through vimeo.

This is the case for all video sample on Vimeo. Is any one else having such issues.

Is there current maintenance that is causing this problem.

Thanks

Link: vimeo.com/43038579

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. Can you link me to the forum? It may not support Vimeo embeds unfortunately, which is out of our control.

Clever Devices

Clever Devices PRO

I checked today and the videos are working again.
We are usign myBB which does support vimeo embedding.

We noticed issues all last week even trying to play the videos directly in Vimeo. They all seems to work now. Thank you.

Mark

Mark Staff

Well, that's odd. Sorry about that! I'm trying to re-transcode this right now.

Mark

Mark Staff

You should be all set, sorry about that!

George Willis

George Willis Plus

My web site and Vimeo is telling me that my video is unavailable. "sorry This video is unavailable". It was playing from both Vimeo and my site last PM. Advise me on what to do. Thank you in advance, George Willis

vimeo.com/61676535

Mark

Mark Staff

You should be all set, sorry about that!

Chakie Starling

Chakie Starling

Perfect! Thanks Mark. Wishing you and your family an extraordinary Easter!

George Willis

George Willis Plus

Thank you Mark. Your fixed it without delay. Everything work perfectly. Your the best, George

Boardworld

Boardworld Plus

Hey Mark,

I noticed you closed our other thread. I actually replied before you closed it saying the video is now working (I have no idea why it would stop working in the first place but it seemed to have fixed itself).

Looks like you then tried to re-transcode it which actually broke the video. So we are going to have to re-upload it now.

It's really frustrating this happened in the first place. Do you have any idea why it happened?

Boardworld

Boardworld Plus

Disregard request to fix the video. I need it up now so I am replacing it myself.

However I would still like to know what happened.

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that!! Since it was replaced again, I unfortunately can't actually determine what went wrong.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.