Monis Bukhari

Monis Bukhari

Hello,

I have a problem fighting for four weeks

Every-time I'm accessing Vimeo I see this message:
Your Facebook connection has expired. Click here to continue sharing.

So I click to fix it and find this message:
Whoops! We are having some technical difficulties, please try again in a minute.

Its normal message, but for four weeks! its not normal

Also I can't login using facebook.

I don't know what to do, please help

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. Can you try disabling the Vimeo/Facebook connection from both Facebook and Vimeo's side?

Monis Bukhari

Monis Bukhari

Thank you,
How to disable Vimeo/Facebook connection from Vimeo side?

Monis Bukhari

Monis Bukhari

Thank you,
I couldn't disconnect, I'm still having the message:
Whoops! We are having some technical difficulties, please try again in a minute.
After clicking disconnect and recover...

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. Have you ever connected to Facebook through Vimeo in the past?

Mars Hill Productions

Mars Hill Productions PRO

Yes.... on our organization's page we have had 3 sub pages for videos and then recently it came to my attention that the 2 that allowed our full length screening were not working any longer. We had uploaded these through the Woobox App and the Woobox guy said that I did not have the right Vimeo embedd code, so I have been trying to figure out how to get that. I may have a restriction set on my vimeo account and I am trying to figure out how to amend that.... ? any ideas for me?

Link: facebook.com/TheHOPEforAll/app_137541772984354

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry, I think I'm not understanding what the issue is. Are you try to directly connect to Facebook via the apps vimeo.com/settings/apps? Or, are you simply trying to embed a video on Facebook?

Mars Hill Productions

Mars Hill Productions PRO

I am trying to embed one of our company videos on our facebook page... we had it up for months and now it no longer works. when I copy and paste the embed code from my video on vimeo, FB gives me this error message:
The server at %3Ciframe%20src%3D can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Oh, I see. Can you try simply pasting the video's URL into the facebook page?

Patriot

Patriot PRO

If you've linked your FB account to vimeo and then blocked it , you can't terminate the connection vimeo side as they always want you to reconnect.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.