Mark

Mark Staff

This is an issue with Wix. Domain level privacy does not work with Wix due to the way they structure their website content.

StudioNOW

StudioNOW

we have the same problem with our facebook page. actually i allowed only facebook and our website to embedd my video, but when i use hike bilder and insert the html code a warning appears.
would be great if u can help me too.
cheers!

Mark

Mark Staff

Oh, yeah, that's why. The videos aren't actually embedded on Facebook when you use a 3rd party thing like that.

StudioNOW

StudioNOW

so shall i allow wearehike.com/ to embedd the video or how does it works with apps. which domain i have to register at vimeo? or won't it work at all?
thanks for your help

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Unfortunately, because Facebook alters our embed code on pages you cannot restrict embedding to a specific facebook page. If you would like it to be embedded there, I recommend allowing it to be embedded anywhere. Sorry about that.

StudioNOW

StudioNOW

hi ian, ok. that's not optimal but it will work.
thank you for the support.

Tyler Church

Tyler Church Plus

I talked to widgetbox and they finally admitted it was an issue they had to fix. Check with Wix and see what they tell you.

Apteros Aviation

Apteros Aviation PRO

Same deal; used to work doesn't now. Forced to use YouTube but I'm paying for Vimeo!

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you give us some information so we can try and help?

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you please provide some links? We can't help without any details regarding the issue.

Mark

Mark Staff

I get an error that says access is restricted to that page.

Fiorella

Fiorella Plus

To day can not view movies on Vimeo... the Play does not work ...are all black ! ???

Fiorella

Fiorella Plus

No Mark, I have always the same: Internet Explorer

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you link me to a video that isn't working?

Fiorella

Fiorella Plus

All the videos on Vimeo, Mark, including my on my channel !
I see well shape, but as soon as I click Play I see all black!
On YT I see well...

Fiorella

Fiorella Plus

Ciao Mark... It seems that the problem is solved, now I can see all movies.
Thanks! :)

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.