Lovinsa Kavuma

Lovinsa Kavuma Plus

Hi Mark,
Sincerely hope that the Wanted Offered Forum returns, as its disappearance seems to be a recurring problem. This is a useful and wonderful page for many reasons and appreciation to Vimeo for offering it. Look forward to seeing it back permanently.
Kind regards.

dharma2012

dharma2012

Hello Mark,

Its not working for me either. It says no threads in ' Wanted and Offered ' section.
HTH.
Thanks.

Stella Gardiner

Stella Gardiner

Hi All,

I don't think I've ever seen it working!

Look forward to actually using it one day ;)

Cheers

Mark

Mark Staff

It's still on our developer's to-do list. Unfortunately, this is a low priority bug at the moment.

Seventh Edge Media

Seventh Edge Media

Desperately need Wanted and Offered back! That forum has allowed me to collaborate with people I would have NEVER had the privilege to work with! A revolutionary resource for students and portfolio builders!

Greg Keegan

Greg Keegan

Okay so I won't say we really need this forum again, I think you staff guys took it.

This is just to say I actually had noticed that a long time ago already and I'm surprised to read that it's not a high-priority bug. The threads meter just spoke by itself: it honestly indicated how useful this forum is for Vimeo users.

Good luck working on this! ;)

Mark

Mark Staff

Our developers are still investigating this issue, sorry!

Malcolm Richards

Malcolm Richards

And again. This has been going on for a couple of months now. Why can't they get it sorted? The Wanted and Offered forum is such a great place to get involved in projects all over the world, it's such a shame it's taking this long to fix it.

Kirk Markarian

Kirk Markarian

I would love it if the Wanted and Offered would work. It used to. On occasion it'll pop up. a few hours later, it won't. I also agree with many - this offers us an opportunity to work with many others. This IS a high priority and a major reason why people use Vimeo. If we just wanted to post our videos or other work, we could use YouTube, BandCamp, etc.

Michael Williams

Michael Williams

Here's hoping the following info is useful:
When I first saw there were (seemingly) no posts on the "Wanted and Offered" forum, I posted a new one and it showed up when the page loaded (by itself). It wasn't until I went back to the page a few minutes later that it disappeared like the rest.
Not sure if this helps, but at least you are aware.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.