Morgan

Morgan Plus

Hello!

Just tried to upload a video to be told I have reached my limit. However, I am nowhere near my limit as I haven't uploaded any videos this week! Very strange!

It literally says:

Your Usage
Storage / OB of 0B used
0%

So it looks like my upload limit is 0B all of a sudden?? please help Vimeo!

Rhoda Pond Productions

Rhoda Pond Productions PRO

Hello,

We are having the same problem here!

Uploaded one video this week and won't let us upload any more:

Upload limit reached

Sorry, you’ve hit your upload limit for the week.

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi friends! We're looking into this issue right now! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Susumu Kimura

Susumu Kimura Plus

Same here. upload limit reached - storage, 0B of 0B used
I haven't uploaded anything for months
Please advise. Thanks!

David Ruzicka

David Ruzicka Plus

How did it work. They say my was fixed but it isn't. Did you have it right away or you had to wait. Their communication is so poor.

Susumu Kimura

Susumu Kimura Plus

Mine works just fine after I got the message. How about log out/in, quit out browser and come back in?

David Ruzicka

David Ruzicka Plus

No, didn't work. How can they just tell me it's fine and then leave for the weekend.

Susumu Kimura

Susumu Kimura Plus

I don't know if they left for the wknd but sorry man. Why don't you try DM these staff on right? If not, I suggest Google Drive

David Ruzicka

David Ruzicka Plus

I need to use it right now. WTH, why are we paying for this. My client is waiting for the video, I told them it will be up in few minutes. Why do you have so many issues all the time?

David Ruzicka

David Ruzicka Plus

Anybody is going to answer, I see you are working only until 6pm. will you just ignore us until Monday. I so hope you fix this asap.

David Ruzicka

David Ruzicka Plus

After 5 hours, after I miss my deadline it is working again. Not happy with vimeo right now.

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

David, I apologize for the lag in your account's return to normalcy. It should have corrected your account right away, but it sounds like it may have been a cache issue.

Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.