GetSmarter

GetSmarter PRO

Hi folks,

Three days ago, all of our albums disappeared (along with the option to create albums) and the available options in video privacy settings changed. I think it might be related to the fact that "community pass" was unchecked on Monday. I have linked another help request with what seems like the same problem, but I don't know whether that was what caused ours.

Please let me know whether it is possible to restore our albums to how they were. I get the impression that the option for albums will return if I re-check the "community pass" box, but I don't want to do so until I have confirmation that our albums can be restored.

Thanks!
Ross

Link: vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:74398

GetSmarter

GetSmarter PRO

Sigh. Some miscommunication has resulted in someone re-checking the "community pass" option. I hope this doesn't affect the possibility of restoring our albums?

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry, the albums are removed when the community pass is turned off.

GetSmarter

GetSmarter PRO

Thanks for your response. This is quite a pain, and is particularly frustrating because no warning is given that this will happen. Please add a short explanation to the community pass option which states that turning it off will permanently delete all albums.

Ross

Mark

Mark Staff

We'll see how we can make this more clear. Sorry about that.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.