Gary Jacobs

Gary Jacobs Plus

I have read the FAQs and am still seeking clarity. when you ay 5gb per week, dos that mean total storaghe for the year is 5x52= 260gb per year?? or does Vimeo erase the previous weeks uploads? Plz advise...

Mark

Mark Staff

That's correct, it'd be 260GB for the year.

Gary Jacobs

Gary Jacobs Plus

Thanks for the rapid reply!! So 260gb for the year in plus, but only 50gb for the year in Vimeo Pro?? or is that 50gb per week?? the ad that I saw says 10x the storage for pro vs. plus... but then the FAQ says its 50gb per year for $199. which is correct?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

It is 50 GB per year. I believe that the ad is referring to the space you can upload to at once: 5GB vs. 50GB.

Snapdragons Nursery

Snapdragons Nursery PRO

Is this likely to stay the same in the future? There are many features I appreciate and use in Vimeo Pro but I have a feeling the storage is going to become an issue in a few months and the cost of adding an additional 50GB is pretty high when you consider how much storage over a year you get for a lower price with Plus.
Could we have a choice maybe as Pro users of either 5GB a week or 50GB total? I don't really want to downgrade to Plus as I will lose certain features but the storage is the most important thing for me to be honest and if this isn't changing I will have no choice but to downgrade I think.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

This potentially could change but currently, this is the way it is. Sorry that it makes your decision difficult!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.